Video games with Michael

Goddamnit,,, I can't stop dancing and singing to You make my balls so blue bi myself ; - ;
(I sing Rams parts, my friends say I would be him in the musical)

. . .

You'll hurt their feelings,,,
You make my balls so blue~
———————————————

That night, I sat in my room. Thinking hard about what Rich told me about, oh and Michael. I should tell him that I don't like Christine, in that way, anymore . . .

I sigh, and sink into the embrace of my bed. Looking at the ceiling. I was bored. Waiting for Michael to finish setting up Apocalypse Of The Damned. He was taking his sweet freakin' time.

There was a very odd silence between us, one I didn't think we'd face. We've always talked or joked or roasted each other playfully. But this time, we weren't.

I look at him, he seems to be fiddling with the wires. He usually does this so flawlessly, I've always been very impressed. He seemed tense too.

I sit up, '. . . Michael, a-are you okay?'  
I asked after hesitating, he jumped at my sudden voice and looks behind his shoulder to me. 'Yep.' He said, smiling nervously.

'You seem tense, is it because what' I cleared my throat, and kicked my legs nervously 'Rich said?' Michael raised a brow, he turned and quickly setting up the console and shit. He turned the tv on and grabbed our controllers.

He raced over, and sat down. He handed me my controller, and looked at me 'I'll answer your question later, when I have an answer.' He chuckled, admitting he didn't trust his mouth to explain anything right now.

I look at him, and decide not to talk about it anymore. He doesn't want to, and I guess I'll drop it. He suddenly pressed play, and I panicked as we entered the game.

We started playing, eyes focused hard on the television screen and screaming instruction to each other 'Find the bad guy and push them aside. Then move on forward with your

f r i e n d

by your side!' We look at each other in determination, as we reached the cafetorium of this level. Level nine! 'It's a two player game so when they make an attack,' he hit my shoulder playfully with mine as he said 'you know you got a

b r o t h e r

gonna have your back!'

'Then you stay on track, and- AH!' I screeched, as I dodged a zombie, whom was very close to my character. Michael killed that bastard for me, 'Remain on course, and if they give you a smack you-'

'GAH!' I killed a zombie that was gonna attack my boy, that meanie >:l

'Use your force!' I panted, looking at his sister shook face. He smiled, and our sides leaned toward each other and we beamed at each other and said in unison 'And, If you leave a brother behind its lame.'

' 'Cause its a effed up world, but it's a two player game!' We turned back to the screaming television, as we saw zombies kill us both. We both protest 'Hey!'

He groaned, and flopped back. Putting his controller to the side table, I paused the game and looked at him. I watched him rub his temples as some of his beautiful dark brown locks fell on his forehead. I put the controller down and flopped to the bed on my side.