Ian

Violet POV

A/N : control your hearts guys

"I want to go back to Ian's pack. I need to speak to him."

Xander and I were curled up on the mattress. He had style in the way he set up the room. A large bed facing the wall of windows. No curtains. No blinds. Just the view of mountains and snow...gorgeous.

I slowly rubbed my hand up and down his chest feeling the sparks flow. I would never get tired of the touch.

"Once again Violet. We are naked in bed and your thinking about him."

I laughed at his husky tired voice.

"I just feel bad Xander. He needs to know I have moved on properly and that he needs to to.. I can't help feeling bad that I might have officially ruined Ian. And he might not have a mate nor a heir to his pack."
Xander reaches down and pecks my lips.

"You know Partner your good heart is what turns me on so much." He spoke in a husky voice leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Really?" I asked, " I thought you love me for my good heart."

He started laughing a full blow laugh and big smile gracing his features and a smile that I have fallen in love with.

"Since we are mates...do you think I was able to put another one in there." Xander asked his hands sliding over my stomach.
"Or do you think I need to try again?" He asked sliding his hands lower until he reached that spot.

I quickly jumped up and pulled the blanket off the bed.

"No way Xander! I can't take anymore of that .. not now."

"Was I finally able to make the great Warrior Luna sore?" He teased bringing back memories of that day.

(How are you able to walk? Arnt you in pain after all." He looked genuinely looked confused as I walked over to his luggage pulling out a top to slip on, and his shorts.

"Trust me, I feel it, but I'm good at covering up pain. WarriorAgent life,"
I turned around and looked at my self in Xander's T-shirt, not the best but it would do.

"Maybe I should try , again and again and again, so we can see how much you can take-")

"Yes yes..mission accomplished. Hardy har har. Plus I am no Warrior Luna." I exclaimed stepping towards the bathroom.

"I know, your my Blonde Archer , Partner."

I quickly shut the door sliding down the on other side and burying my hands in my knees.

I am so happy. Xander is happy . We are happy. Yet I feel sad for Ian now.... I know deep down he does not deserve me. I know deep down that he will never. But I don't think he deserves this life. Maybe I can talk to Mohanna , we can find him a human mate and they can-

My thoughts were interrupted by a brisk two finger knock on the bathroom door.

"Violet,babe, I marked you and mated you....more then once last night... so I can read you thoughts now. Stop worrying about Ian." I slowly opened the door and looked up at Xander who leaned so carelessly over the supports.

"I guarantee you that the moon goddess has a plan for him to, she never lets her Alphas down," he raised his hand and gently stroked the area he marked, " it looks beautiful by the way."

I turned away from him and walked towards the mirror in the bathroom. I tilted my neck back to get a perfect look at the golden tattoo. It was a two mountains partly overlapping each other in a flat golden colour. Going through the mountains was a golden arrow. Like an arrow through the heart...rather an arrow through the mountain.