chapter 39

Marwah's pov :

Alhamdulliah i was feeling fine now .

I remember how Danish was crying infront of me .

It made me cry too .

And finally i decided to confess to him he was really happy.

I wish this happiness last longer with us.

I had my dinner.  After that i was missing Dad so i decided to sleep in there room .

I breathe heavily i felt there presence there still i love this. Miss you mom Dad .

Suddenly Ruhaaf bi our maid knocked us on my door .

She's with me from i don't when.

"Ji ?" I asked

"Marwah beta umair is here .Bhai .....

An: guys umair is marwah's cousin hope you remember that kidnapping chapter.The uncle who sold marwah in dubai was umair's Father.  Marwah and Umair maintain good terms from childhood both feel like real siblings....

"What bhai is here ." Unbelievable i asked her

"Im coming just ask him to sit ." I went down and saw him sitting there.

"Bhai .As i saw him i started crying

"Shhhh don't worry marv everything Will be fine uncle and aunty are in jannah ."

"I miss them bhai ."

"Me too marv but we can only pray for them nothing else .He tried to assured me .

I was still hugging him crying my whole heart out .

Yes i was hugging him cuz Mom was sick when i was a kid so aunty feeded me for one year it makes us real siblings according to islam i guess .

"I missed you bhai ."

"Sorry marv i was not there with you when you needed me ." We both were crying when .

"Marwahh ....." i heard a heavy dominating voice.  I know whom it belongs.

I think he didn't liked me hugging bhai .

Ahh my possessive Danish.

But before i could answer bhai was on the floor Danish started beating him but why ?

What's wrong with them i couldn't understand.

Danish was unstoppable.

I tried freeing bhai from Danish hold but his hold was very tight.

He's eyes where red due to anger.

Allah what's going on .

But before i could react Danish took out his gun and shoot bhai on his leg .

Bhai was crying in pain i just couldn't understand Anything.

I went towards Danish and the first thing i did was .

I slapped him .

He was confused offcourse my slap didn't hurt him .

But now i was fuming with anger.

3rd person's pov:

There was an silence like a silence before a storm.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What are you doing. ?I asked him with teary eyes .