26.

"It's been a year right?" Changbin asks Hyunjin while bouncing Chaeyoung on his leg.

"One year and one week now." He answers.

"And you two still haven't had
S-E-X ?"Changbin spells out while covering Chaeyoung ears.

"No! And it's killing me. You know how S-E-X-ually frustrated I've been for a whole year. We come so close sometimes but either someone interrupts us or it's just going to fast to be okay" Hyunjin explains to him with a frustrated groan.

"Alright, here's the question." Changbin begins, Hyunjin hums in response.

"You're a bottom, right?" Changbin asks.

"Top!"

"Top my butt! I've seen the way you two are when your together, you're all lovely dovey while he'd be the one to take control." Changbin laughs, putting Chaeyoung down.

"You're babysitting Chaeyoung for me tonight, right?" Changbin asks.

"Yeah, don't worry." Hyunjin tells him.

"If you see Jinyoung make sure to get his autograph for me." Changbin tells him.

"You work at the company for three year now and you've never met your idol yet?" Hyunjin asks him. He shakes his head no.

"Okay, I have to go now. Minho and Han are downstairs waiting. Bye Princess." Changbin bends down to kiss Chaeyoung on the cheek before leaving the apartment.

"Op...Oppa! Let's Plll..ay" She drags her new learned Korean words thanks to the help of her father.

"Want do you want to play?" Hyunjin asks her. She stares at him for a minute before figuring out what he said.

"Ah!" She runs past his legs into Changbin room before running back to him.

"This!" She tells him, holding up a monopoly version of Anpanman.

"Okay" He responds, taking the game from her grasp and setting it up on the coffee table.

~

~

Hyunjin had lost to the five year old with her getting him to spend his money on useless things to declare bankruptcy. They watched cartoons for a little bit until she had fallen asleep with her head on his thigh. Hyunjin picks up the small light weight and walks her into Changbin room. He sets her down on the left side of the bed, tucking her into the covers and placing a small kiss on her forehead. He turns on the duckie nightlight before softly closing the door behind himself.

Hyunjin walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind himself. He looks at himself in the mirror and rubs his face, combing his hair back with his hands. He shakes off his frustration and begins by taking off his shirt but then groans when he sees the mark on his collarbone and neck. He throws his shirt into the hamper and then his pants, along with his underwear before stepping into the shower. He lets the water flow all over his body to calm himself, running his hands through his wet hair as he traced them all the way down to his neck, his collarbones, to his shoulders. He felt his imagination run wild, the feeling of his hot breath cascading down the gentle skin of his neck, his teeth nibbling at his collarbones until he kissed his shoulders. That's where the memory should have stopped for him, but he makes it continue with his own interpretation without interruption.

~

~

"Hyunjin?" The boy name is called out by his boyfriend voice.

He closes the door and takes off his shoes before stepping further into the apartment. He quietly whispers out his name again, getting closer to the bathroom to hear the water running. He opens Hyunjin bedroom door to leave his bag at the side before walking to the bathroom, he presses his ear against the door.