9.

Jisung makes his way into the living room with a very satisfied smile on his face. He held in his hands a Polaroid photo of the Lee Minho, also know as BundleKnow. He was sat criss-cross making Korean hearts while wearing an oversized baby blue sweater. It wasn't just the photo that made Jisung smile, it was what happened after the photo was taken. 

~
•Flashback in Jisung POV
~

I've become Minho caretaker twice a week in the last two weeks after working with Stay Takers for a month now. I've taken care of him six times now and we've begun to grow closer and closer every time.

I watched Minho do cute faces sat on his living room floor, while I attempted to get my Polaroid camera working. I've grown to love the older Little personality, he was handsome but adorable at the same time. I love the big sweaters he wears that make his hands into sweater paws.

"Hannie-ah." Minho calls me by my nickname to grab my attention. I smile at the pose he was doing and took it as my opportunity to snap a photo of him.

 I smile at the pose he was doing and took it as my opportunity to snap a photo of him

I take the photo out and air it out before setting it down to let it develop. I take a seat on the floor in front of Minho, he immediately shifts closer in front of me. He puts his hands on my knees and gives me a big smile, but his eyes seemed different than before. His hands crawl up my knees to my thighs and my eyes widen immediately from the feeling. 

"Jisung, you're truly one of a kind." I could hear my heart beating loudly in my ears as Minho left-hand left my thigh to place on my right cheek, beginning to stroke the area with his thumb. I knew this wasn't Little Minho talking anymore, it was Lee Minho. His other hand leaves my thigh to grab my hand and place it on his heart, I could feel his heart beating against my hand. "Can he hear mine?" I ask myself. 

I remove my hand from his chest to grab his hand and place it on mine, his hand slips away from cheek to rest on the back of my neck. I shiver is sent down my spine by the way his eyes looked at me, lust? passion? maybe...love? His hand on my chest turns into a fist to clutch onto my shirt and pull me into him, stopping to where our noses brushed. 

"What is this? I need to know bef-" He cuts me off, his lips now on mine and hand on my neck now running into my hair. My eyes flutter close in an instant, letting my hands grab onto the older waist. I feel his lips slip away from mine but his lips were brushing against mine as I kept my eyes shut with anticipation. "You're mine now."I hear him say before pressing his lips back onto mine.

~
•End of Flashback
~

"Thank-you!" Jeongin snatches the photo out of Jisung hands while he was reminiscing. Jisung eyes widen in shock when he notices the photo is gone and sees Jeongin holding it.

"Hey! You little shit! Give it back!" Jisung curses at him as he reaches for the photo.

"No fucking way! This is the Lee Know in this photo. How the fuck did you get this? Oh my god! Is he BundleKnow?" Jeongin asks in pure shock and amusement. Jisung quickly swipes the photo out of his hands and back into his jacket pocket.