five.

Altercation

"Daammnn!" The crowd of boys yelled, the impact of my fist and his face was so strong I'm pretty sure the people around could feel it.

"Gia what the fuck are you doing" Mariana exclaimed, "what the fuck am I doing, what the fuck are you doing" I yelled furiously.

Before I could even add onto my sentence, my hair was being pulled. My heart was beating fast and I didn't know what to do, I did not think this shit through.

"Get your hands off of her" Monica yelled as she tried to get my attacker's hands out of my hair. "Nah she started this shit" they said pulling me around. I tried stepping on his foot and tried punching him in the stomach, but it didn't work.

Then after some random guy came in and socked ol' boy in the face. Next thing I knew we was all tumbling like bowling pins. I was able to free myself from his grip and get a good look at the chaos that was happening.

There he was, Cain punching him left and right nonstop. He was going in Mike Tyson, until we saw blood then we had to pull him off. "Come on man he ain't worth it" his friend said helping him up.

We al started walking off, leaving Mariana and ol' boy. "You good" Cain had asked sitting me on the bench. "Yeah I'm straight all he did was pull my hair, thanks for helping me out back there" I said.

"No problem, I hate when niggas do shit like that. A man should never put his hands on a female" he exclaimed. "Niggas be acting like bitches out here bro" his friend said.

"You saw the way he was grabbing my shit, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was a bitch in his past life" I said rubbing my scalp. Everyone busted out laughing except for me. That shit hurt.

....

"You know you didn't have to take us home right" I said unbuckling my seat belt. "Girl you crazy, you see how dark it is? Who finna walk out this late" Monica said.

I just chuckled and shook my head, "whatever, Cain thanks for the ride" I said getting out of the car. "No problem, see you tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked up to the door and waved the car goodbye as it drove off. As I unlocked the door I rubbed my scalp some more, I'm gonna need three Tylenol's for this.

When I walked in I dropped my key on the table and flipped the lights on only to see my parents on the couch, looking as if they were waiting for me to come home.

Oh shit.

Why hello there
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Make sure to Comment/Vote
And remember to leave
Some feedback. ❤️