four

Lola doesn't understand what's happened to the strong willed girl who was just up against a wall willing to put her morals to the side in order to get the one thing she's been craving. The raven haired girl has never been this quiet before and she hopes it's only because she really needs to cüm.

Her head swivels from side to side as she searches the street for anyone. Wait, did he mean literally look both ways?

Now kitten I want you to pull up that slütty dress I'm going to spank you for later... and do it slowly, I want you to feel the fabric expose every inch of your skin.

The dress is halfway up her thighs before Harry even finishes speaking.

"You better make me cüm hard for all this crap I'm going through," she mumbles. Distracted by the two drunk people walking by.

I'm in control now Lola. I don't want to hear another snarky word from your dirty mouth or you'll be getting more than a spanking once I lay my hands on you.

Not only is Harry's cöck twitching but so are his hands. He can't stand not being able to see and hold his kitten. By tonight she'll be begging for me. And as he leans against his bedroom door he realizes that he'll give her no other choice.

Are you going to be a good girl now Lola?

Without thinking she responds.

"Yes."

Such a good kitten for me... Now you're to call me Master. Do you understand?

"Yes." What the fück did I just agree to?

Yes what kitten? Hook line and sinker.

"Yes Master."

God I can't wait to be inside you baby.

A slow steady stream of air leaves Lola's pink thick lips. Her hand begins to trail up toward her heavy breast and pulling the black dress and bra cups down she tweaks her powdery pink nipples.

"Oh god- neither can I Master."

The once soft nipples are now hard and have turned into rosey nubs from the pulls and tugs executed by Lola's heavy hand.

Are you touching those nipples for me kitten?

"Yes Master."

Good and are they nice and erect?

"Yes Master." Lola finds herself tugging harder against the nubs. She wants the pink peaks to be as hard as they can. Just for Master.

Good now I want you to lean up against the glass and tease yourself.

"Oka-"

And when I say tease yourself it means to trail your dainty little fingers along your slit through your whorish panties. Gosh you are going to get the spanking of a lifetime tonight.

Said dainty little fingers begin to trace her püssy through a barely there red thong. "Hmm- I've been such a bad girl Master."

I know you have baby.

Lola barely realizes that her eager fingers have moved the pesky thong out of the way. As soon as her warm fingers touch her hard little clït she realizes she'll do just about anything for Harry. This is all new to Lola, if she were home and touching herself she wouldn't even be a little wet, but now? It's as if Harry has opened up the floodgates.

"Oh fück Master, feels so good."

What does kitten?

"Unff- me touching my soaking wet püssy." Lola's fingers are just about to go into said warm wet hole when Harry's eerily calm voice speaks over the line.

Did I say you could touch your püssy Lola?

"Well ye-"

I said to tease yourself kitten. You were supposed to be tracing yourself through your thong... you think a little dampness between your thighs is enough for me?

"No Master. I'm sorry I'm being an impatient little whöre, I just can't help it." The voice that has answered Harry back is sultry, heavy with arousal. How could this possibly still be Lola? The resistant girl who had only one thing in mind has a changed. She's no longer resisting the pull she feels toward Harry. The wetness dripping down her thighs is testament that she has no reason to resist. If a man can get Lola of all people wet, they are a keeper.

What do you think I should do about your disregard for directions?

"I want you to spank me Master- oohhh. Can I please put my fingers in my püssy now?"

Anger laced through his tone Harry grits through clenched teeth.

Wrong fücking answer.

-hello guys. It's morning here in NYC so I didn't keep my promise of updating last night so I'm going to update again by tomorrow. Lol Lola is turning into a little freak, sigh so cute <3