three

Harry knows that if he can get this sexy little minx to touch herself to his voice in public he has found himself a new sub. Which just so happens to be exactly what he needs.

"How do you know I'm majoring in English?"

It doesn't occur to Lola how odd the question is. It doesn't occur to Lola how serious this game has gotten. But it does occur to Lola that the only way she's going to be rid of the wetness between her thighs is if she obeys the man on the line.

The heaviness of the golden watch given to her by her mother propels her to check the time. Lola's brown eyes widen upon realizing that it's after midnight. Is Harry's company so enthralling that she hadn't noticed how late it had gotten? For a girl with a great head on her shoulders she's surprised she allowed this boyishly charming imp to distract her from the task at hand.

That doesn't matter kitten. All you need to worry about is which hand holds the fingers you're going to fück yourself with.

Harry and Lola are akin in the sense that they have no filters. Harry hadn't meant to be so crass but this girl has this effect on him. One that he can't seem to explain.

Lola isn't going to let this man tell her what to do no matter how much her body is fighting to follow the orders. No matter how wet I am I won't scubumb to such innapropriate deeds in public.

"Are you fücking high Harry," she hisses. "I don't care how... naughty I was being earlier, I'm not going to shove my fingers in myself while I'm in public."

Just saying the words has her looking both ways in panic. Coal hair swishing against her shoulders as she searches for a figure in the darkness.

Harry's jaw clenches the same time Lola clenches between her thighs. They're both teetering between anger and arousal.

Watch your fücking mouth Lola.

It's clear that anger has won with Harry. Nonetheless his cöck throbs. What I'd give to has this feisty girl laid across my lap.

Somehow Lola's resolve begins to diminish. Is it the deep huskiness in his voice that has her obeying or is it the desire deep in her gut that needs to be tamed?

"Okay... Sorry," she whispers in a soft murmur.

With a smirk Harry begins what he hopes to be a very lovely conversation.

Good girl. Now I want you to look both ways before you cross over to a very bad side of yourself you didn't even know existed.

- sorry this is so short I'm going to update tonight I swear I just wanted to get something out thanks for reading ;)