R E V E N G E

Twelve
my revenge

Aubrey

"I cannot believe your gone already," I stressed to Kelly over the phone, "felt like 2 hours."

"Don't think about it like that," she breathed out, "just look on the bright side that I was able to be with you in the first place."

I thought over my friends busy schedule, "Yea your right. Let me leave you so you can get some rest, I know the flight wasn't easy."

"Are you sure?" She slurred.

"Yes," I chuckled at her empty gesture, "the movers got all my stuff to the apartment and I need to get dressed for the Ross's anyway."

"Uh huh." She murmured drowsily before her snores took over the call.

After ordering my Uber, I grabbed my purse, any small belongings I still had, and checked out of the hotel as I awaited it's arrival.

My head throbbed, imagining how much time it'd take me just to unpack my belongings, let alone furnish the apartment.

I couldn't think of that now, I was getting picked up at noon for the Ross's and it was a few minutes past eleven. My main concern was getting dressed and packing a bag; I would be spending all my weekdays at the Ross estate, having only the weekends off.

So I got straight to business and packed two suit cases of clothes, one for shoes and another for toiletries, hair, makeup etc. Of course I know I don't need everything... I just always needed options.

I let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding, stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower with ten minutes on the clock.

I let the water rush down my body for a good minute and let any pain I still held down the drain also.

These past few weeks have been crazy, I went from having a perfect life to losing my boyfriend, best friend, and my freedom, the one thing I treasured the most. My freedom. I resented my father at times like these, reminiscing all the rendezvous I'd get myself into if I wasn't tied down working.

I groaned. Hard. It was better then the tear that would've slipped down my cheek.

Aubrey Adams didn't cry about any one or thing.

Sometimes I just have to remind myself who I am.

Snapped back into reality, I shut off the steaming hot water and stepped out of my shower onto the cold tile floor due to no mats.

I stole a few glances at myself in the mirror while putting on my matching lace bra and panties.

"There you are—"

A masculine voice that I recognized instantly shocked the life out of me. Anthony Ross.

The panicked look on my face was replaced by a smirk, "I knew you couldn't wait to see me... but this is a surprise, even coming from you."

You'd think I'd shy away from him, as I was only covered by my undergarments, but it didn't bother me at all. If anything I was quite pleased at the glances he took at my tanned body.

"Why aren't you ready?" He asked, scowl plastered on his gorgeously made face.

"That's what I'm doing." I defended, now feeling like a child in trouble compared to his dominating presence. I hated him. I wanted Anthony to see me like a woman, like he saw Jackie.

My pussy moistened, as I pushed past where he stood at the door way of the bathroom, just from the slight contact of our bodies brushing against each other for that split second.

I walked over to one of my boxes labeled 'casual dressed' in search to find something to throw on.

Feeling his presence still behind me, I whipped my head back, "Do you mind? Or are you just gonna keep watching?" Before he could object I added, "I mean I don't mind, daddy. You can watch me all damn day."

If I hadn't already been paying so much attention to his frame, I would've missed the light twitch of his arms crossed over his chest.

Noting this as a moment of weakness, as he hadn't stopped me, I pushed myself off where I had knelt in front of the box and started to saunter over to him.

Now a couple of inches away from Anthony, eyes locked into his, I repeated, "All. damn. day."

I bit my lip and kept my bottom lip in my mouth as I took a step closer, and placed my finger tips on his lower abdomen.

Now, I knew I had the upper hand, by the way his pulse was up. I smirked at all I could do to him.

He was still just as speechless as I started to gradually lower my hand.

I gasped as my index finger grazed his hard manhood.

If I chose to act out of excitement, I'd be down on my knees at that exact moment giving Anthony head like he's never received. But decided against that and acted out on my revenge.

I snatched back my hand and rolled my eyes cruelly pointing to my bags on the floor near the door, "Get my bags."

*
*
*

sorry for the long wait 💔 , this trimester been dtmmm.

hearts and kisses ,
Ar 💛

Goal : 300 views, 30 votes, 10 comments