28 - Three?

Hey, sorry that I didn't update last week but I am now so yeah

Dominic

"Dominic you know that going to Stefano is stupid" Zero says munching on his cherry.

"Shut up and Thomas drive faster!" I yelled at the speed of the van
increased.

Once we were here at Scorpio estate we all were let in as his Butler Sebastian led us to this room.

"Dommie!" he shouted as he rests down his teacup before running over to me. "Steffy!"I said as we both pulled out our guns at the same time pointing it at each other.

"Here we go," Thomas said as Stefano smiled. "Not bad you still got it" he smiles putting away his gun as I did the same.

"Of course, now tell me who and where you gave my little wolf too" I growled as he chuckles.

"The Fallen Angels their located on Belle's avenue, house 77" he stated as Sebastian handed his cane

"Thanks and I am gonna kill you one day you know, "I say as Stefano laughed.

"I know and when you do I'll be waiting at hell's gate for you," he says as his voice deepens. " And I'll run to you with open arms" I chuckled before we both walked out of the room with the rest following us.

"And where are you going?"I asked as Stefano grin grows wider. "Now you didn't that I plan all of this to let it go to waste did I?" Stefano said as lifted his cane. "Stefano this better be the last time you're playing with me do this again and I will show how I exactly feel," I said looking at this so-called butler Sebastian.

"You wouldn't dare touch him" Stefano bellowed. "Why are you getting mad?" I asked as he began to anger which Scorpio rarely do. "Aren't you doing the same thing to me" I provoked as Stefano began taking out his sword out of his cane as I pulled out my gun.

"Ah, your trusty weapon, dip in the most poisonous venom of scorpions just with one slash and the venom would paralyze your body as you kill your opponent away," I said as Stefano smiled as he puts away his sword back in his cane as I put my gun back in my holster.

"You're just trying to get on my bad side and we don't have time for this so let's go," he said as he walks ahead with his butler.

"You know Steffy If anything happens to my pregnant husband I will have your head on a silver platter, "I say as his smile despair.

"Before that, I'll have to kill Hunter," he says.

"Well, let's get going then," I say as we get into the van.

Paris

"Let me go!" I yelled as Hunter had one of his men holding me. "Uh, you're so noisy you're lucking Scorpio said not to hurt you," He said as he gestures the one who's holding me to let go.