Chapter 16/Control

Okay I am going to skip like a lot because it isn't important. Hope you likey.

👇 👇 👇

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

"Lycanthropy is what? Elizabeth?" I look up from the desk I am sitting at.

"The study of werewolfness." I hear a few laughs.

"Correct. Now tell me what would happen to a werewolf if you stabbed it with silver?"

"That depends on where you put the silver." I rebuttal.

"The heart." He tells me.

"Then you will get stabbed by whatever the hunter used. After that if won't feel like anything for a moment but then it kicks in. you will feel immense pain till it consumes you and you become paralyzed and are still in the same pain from when you got stabbed." This class is so boring. "Unless you get the cure. The cure that is the plant that contradicts that type on silver." I look up at Mr.Green.

"All right. Now if any of you need that book we will give it to you. But you don't need the book because I have memorized it all. We have supply of all the plant you need." He seems even bored on the subject.

"Has anyone ever needed one of the plants?" Someone asks in the class.

"No one in school no."

"What about someone out of school?" I ask now thinking about my mother. They said she died from poisoning in the tea. But I know she was a werewolf so that must have been some strong tea to take her down. "Anyone seventeen or so years ago?" I am very specific as you can see.

"Yes there was one woman. But we couldn't find the cure for what she had. It was incurable. She died." My body bubbles with rage. The leaders knew there was no cure!

The bell rings. Everyone gets up. I walk out of the door and then someone pushes me. "Get out of the way Hybrid trash." I growl.

"Right now is not really a good time to talk to me so I advise that you just keep moving and leave me alone." I say quietly.

"Oh did I insult you?" He say to me like I'm a baby.

"Do remember that I am in both finals for werewolves and vampires. Don't get on my bad side."

"But I want to get on your bad side." He slides his hand creepishly down my back and I stiffen. Then I take him by the neck.

"Please just shut up and walk. I really don't wanna break your pretty little nose." I set him down.

"You think I'm pretty?" That crossed the line.

I punch him in the nose. "Well now you don't," I smirk

"Elizabeth Smith! Get in here now!" I look at Mr.Green who is really angry at me punching the boy. I see the boy, Harry, smirk that I'm getting in touble. Of course he knew that would happen. I walk into the class and he shuts the door while sighing at me. "Beth. I know you get angry but you have to find a way to control it." He rubs his fingers on his forehead.

"I have tried but I don't know what could help me." I explain to him.

"Just think of someone you love." He tells me. I clench my fists. I don't have anyone I love anymore. "Or someone you care about. That could work too." I guess he read me. "You seem to care about your two friends. Think about them."

"Yeah but they make me mad at time that I want to rip my hair out." I tell him.

"You must have someone else you care about." I don't think I have anyone else that I care about in the world. "Anyway, this wasn't why I broght you in here."

"Then why did you?"

"Who were you talking about when you asked about the woman about seventeen years ago that we couldn't find a cure for?" I look down at my feet not daring to look into his eyes. "Were you talking about Silvia Malli?" I don't respond. "She was one of my best students. Very gifted. Just like you."

He tilts his head sitting down at his chair. "How do you know about her?"

"I just do." I respond. "I would very like to get to my next class so good day--"

"You have lunch next so stay put." How does he know my classes? Damn. I turn to him again. "You want to know more about your mother's passing don't you?"

My mouth opens up. "How did you--"

"You look just like her." He interrupts. "You have the same exact rage she had. And she got a grip on it. I think you can too."

"But I can't. I have tried. Nothing works. Caring never works. It doesn't work for me." I rub the palms on my hands on my face. "I hate being a hybrid! My senses are heightened way too much. My emotional state goes crazy if someone just talks shit about me or my friends. Which I try to just shrug them off but I can't! I want to rip their throats out. When that one person was talking about Jonah in the arena saying that he was a coward, I wanted to kill him. Right there. And I would think nothing of it." I start to sob. "I hate this. I just don't want to keep doing this to people. I don't want to hurt them!" I slam my fist on one of the desk resulting it in breaking. "I am going to hurt everyone I care about."

I fall on to the ground and curl up in a ball covering my face with my knees. "Hurting my fake parents? Check. Hurting Jonah? Check. He didn't even tell me how I hurt him which makes it even worse!" I yell. "I am probably going to hurt Maggie and Rachel during my stay here. I ruin everything."

"No you don't Elizabeth. Those things just happened because of life. Your life. And it's not going to get any easier." Jee thanks, that makes me feel much better. "But we all have to deal with that. It's not just you." I look up at him. "I hurt my whole family because I killed my brother. It was either him or me. And I hurt him. And I killed him." He looks away for a second. "You will be fine Elizabeth. You might not think that but you will be."

I stay in the position I am for a few minutes but then realize that the bell for next class has stung up on my. I get up and look at Mr.Green. "Um...thanks for dealing with my psycho moment."

He smiles. "Have a good day." I leave the room. Did I have a tantrum in front of a teacher? Embarrassing.

Now what's my next class...oh god. Gym. And today is groups. This will be a fun class.

*DOOOONNNEE*

👇 👇 👇

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️