Chapter 13/The Competition

AN:

THIS ONE IS TOO LONG TO EDIT RIGHT NOW FOR MY BRAINY SO PLEASE EXCUSE ALL THE ERRORS!

👇 👇 👇

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

"That bitch is going to die. Like right now. Where's that knife?" Is the first thing I say when I finally am able to talk and walk.

The first thing I said when I could finally talk was, 'I am going to rip her head off." I am very murderous at this moment in time.

"Calm down Beth! You just got up! Chill!" Rachel insists.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when I missed four days of this completion! It took twice as long with me because it had to wake up not only my werewolf side but my vampire part of me! I have no time for wasted time! Last time I checked these things also are good for our grades and right now I need that." I stretch out my neck and crack my knuckles.

Maggie sighs. "Please, for us. Don't kill her." She gives me puppy eyes like a six-year-old would do.

"Fine. I won't kill her." That doesn't me I can't beat the crap out of her.

"Good. You're all better. Now come on competitions are still going on if you're in." We all turn out heads to see Derek at or door. "So. Are you coming?"

I quickly get my jacket and start walk out the door. "Let's go beat up some people." I reply while a smirk spears on my face. Derek uses vampire speed and I do. I hear Maggie and Rachel behind.

It feels good to be moving again. All that time being paralyzed I had time to think about life. Sounds cheesy I know. Being a hybrid is a gifted. Not only being a Vampire but a Werewolf too. I know it has it's part where being it is a crutch. But then the other times like having super strength more then a vampire would or a werewolf. Or that soon I will be able to control my shift unlike the other werewolves. Though I have to be cautious. Everybody knows now. The prophecy says I will start war. I need to be care with whole I give my trust too. I don't know but I should be a little cautious. There could be spies for all we know.

I stop running and we are outside. Everything's the same when I left it. The witches are tampering with the coarse. The vampire teachers attack the vampire students. Werewolf students attacking their teachers. Then of course there is the arena. We walk towards it. I see some other thing for the shape-shifters too.

"We this time it is definitely different. You be fighting against your year." They all sigh in disproval. "You will be fighting with the other years. Seniors with the third years. Seconds fight we first years." He looks down at a paper. "Senior, Tammy fights with third year Gretchen." They get into the arena.

Tammy doesn't get into a defensive stance. She just stands there. Waiting for Gretchen to make the move. And so she does. The girl Gretchen does an under kick with her leg which pushes Tammy's feet from under her. But Tammy doesn't stay down for long. She does an awesome push-back-up move you would see in the movies. Tammy doesn't waste another moment. She punches the girl in the face a few times and then the stomach. Gretchen punches Tammy a few times but not enough. After a punch the stomach a few thousand times Tammy wins. Not expecting it Tammy moves her stare at me. The death glare. She did tell me not to do better then her. I can see that she knows how to fight.

"Elizabeth and Johnny." Rachel pats me on the back and I go in. He swings a few good punches for being a skinny vampire but in the end he falls down and I win. I look at Tammy the same way she did to me. I get out of the ring and wait for other people to start fighting.