Chapter 29

"Mr. Johnson will want to see you in his office,' was the first thing Nate heard as he entered the office.

"I wonder what for," Nate said sarcastically walking passed the "new assistant.

He made his way to Jacobs office he already had a feeling what was going to happen.

As he opened the door to see Jacob sitting at his desk his back was turned, he turned around.

"You wanted to see me," Nate asked slowly walking up to his desk.

"Have a seat," Jacob told him gesturing to the chair in front of his desk.

Nate slowly sat down keeping eye contact with Jacob as he sat down on edge now.

"So do you know why I wanted to talk to you?" he asked.

Nate had a feeling.

"Look about the blogs.."

"No it's not about that,' Jacob snapped.

He sat back confused Nate wasn't sure what was going on.

"Then what is about?' Nate questioned.

"Your job."

Nate started to get up he knew he was going to get fired, so he was ready to leave with some of the dignity while he still had it.

As Nate was about to make his way to the door.

"Where are you going," he ordered

Nate turned around

"You're going to tell me I'm fired I already know.' he rolled his eyes.

Jacob shook his head.

"That's not what I was going to say at all."

Nate raised his brow.

"Really what were you going to say."

He stood up.

"It's your job... Follow me I want to show you something," he said walking over to Nate.

Nate agreed and followed him as they were walking into the hallway near the bathrooms Jacob stopped next to the utility closet.

"What is going on?" Nate asked.

Jacob said nothing opening the closet and pulling out a mop and a bucket he held the mop out to him.

"I figured since you like starting a bunch of shit you can clean it up." Jacob sneered

Nate looked at him.

"What are you saying," he asked.

Jacob narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'm telling you that I changed your job to Janitorial duty."

Nate shook his head.

"Well, then I quit I'm not doing that just because you're mad."

Jacob sighed.

"I understand you probably should go home before you go back to jail."

"You wouldn't..." Nate said taking a step back.

"What take my bail back and go vacation with Jade while you sit in prison... Of course, I would," he smirked.

Nate said nothing but he was fuming.

"So you have two choices either go clean the bathroom here or you clean bathrooms in prison your choice," Jacob demanded as he held the mop out to Nate again.

As much Nate wanted to punch Jacob and walked out he knew that was what Jacob wanted him to do.

So instead Nate shot daggers at him, he took the mop and bucket then walked off.

Jacob stood in the hallway with a satisfied grin on his face.

I know this chapter was short but what y'all think of Jacobs payback or could there possibly be more.