Part 2

Jungkook :Who the hell he is?And why did you bring him here?Didnt i make my self clear?

Y/n:It's not of your business..and i dont care about what you say.It's my life and i will do whatever i want.

I took jimin's hand and get ready to go inside... I know I know he was supposed to leave but when I saw jungkook doing that again I was like "See what I brought you"

Well I was ready to go inside but then...jungkook grabbed my wrist and pull me close to him.He pushed jimin but then jimin pushed him back.Oh man that is not gonna end good.I looked at Jungkook's face..he was so angry and punched jimin at his face.

Jimim fell down and started bleeding.

Y/n:What the hell JUNGKOOK?Why you did that?

I was going  help him but  jungkook grabbed again my wrist  and pulled me inside and hang the door..

Y/n:What's going on with you?? Let me go!

 I was going to get out but jungkook pulled me to the wall.. He was having his hand on my cheek and staring at me..He had this face again..my heart was beating fast..i didnt know why..My whole body was shaking..

Y/n:Y-you doing that again...Why?? J-just let me alone!! For god's sake!!

He smirked.. And then he laughed..

Y/N:I will be with the guy I want and I will not let you do what you want!!!I feel i'm talking to a child! Gosh jungkook.. What are you not understand from what I say??

Jungkook:I understand absolutely nothing.

If you don't let me go out I will do something horrible to you!!

Jungkook:Ha ha ha we scared now!!

And of course... the Classic Kick to his banana!!

Jungkook :Aaaaaaaaaaa.... Youuuuuu myyyyyyy.... Aaaaaaa...

Y/n:Sorry brother... But I couldn't do anything else!!

I ran to the door and went outside...I saw jimin laying down and went as fast i could to help him

Y/n:Jimin!!! Are you okay?
Jimin:Well...I see stars around my head... So I don't know if that's normal... So.. I'm okay??

Y/n:Ohhh God..... I'm so sorry jimin!! My brother is just so protective and he doesn't  let anyone to get near to me..All the boys are scared of him... So i totally understand if you dont want to hang out with me anymore.

Jimin laugh..
Jimin:I'm not scared of your brother.. And I will hang out with you! No one can stop me..

OMG!!! That was fucking unexpected!! The first boy that want to be with me... And don't scared of my brother....Maybe dreams can be true..

Y/n:let me help you to get up...
I gave him my hand abut suddenly he pulled me down.

He took my cheek and smiled at me.. Shit.... My heart was going to pop out from my body..I can say.. that feeling is so good.I felt like i was in a movie with a sexy actor..Damnnn

Jimin:I know that we met just today... But I want you to know that I like you..You are different from the rest girls and i can see it.. I'm not a guy that telling his feelings so easily,but i wanted you to know that before it is to late.First time a girl makes me laugh and have a great time.I feel like i know you forever..I just want you to know that... And I can wait for your answer.If it is okay with you can i kiss you?I dont want you to feel uncomfortable or something.

In that moment i was freezed..That was the most amazing speech i've  heard in my life..I had the same feelings as him..i think it was love at first sight..When he asked me to kiss me my heart was melting..Not only he didnt give up at me,he is also such a gentleman..i nod my head as an answer

He smiled at me and gently put his lips at mine..we looked at each other eyes with such a passion.He gently grabbed my head and kiss my forehead.

In that moment i knew he was the one and only.The prince with the white horse.My dream finally came true.

Y/N:Well idont know if i have to say this but it was my first kiss,and i'm happy that i had it with you.

???:Your first what?

I looked behind me and saw Jungkook staring at us.

Jungkook:I told you to stay away from him... He isnt good for you..

Y/n:You don't know him,and you dont even know what is good for me..

Jungkook :Come inside now!!
Y/n:NO!!

He was coming to me but then jimin stood in front of me..

Jimin:She told you no.Just leave her alone.She has her own life.... She is 17 years old..

Jungkook didn't say anything...

Jimin:Why you don't let her date anyone?... Are you in love with your little sister??

Jungkook :O-of course not!!!! I'm just protecting her...I just want her to be safe..
well,i don't have other choice but letting you go Y/N..so go before i change my mind

Wait a minute... He did what..???

Y/n: REALLY??
He nod his head

Jungkook pov:

I pulled her inside because I didn't want him near to her... I can see her with another man..She is only mine...

When i went to open the door i saw them kissing.In that moment my heart broke into pieces..A tear left from my cheek.... And my blood started boiling!!I couldnt stand that.I didnt know what else i could do.

When he asked me if I like her.. i didnt know what  to say.Y/N was looking at me with her puppy eyes she was so confuse..I told her to go with me because things were gonna be very complicated..

I went inside started breaking things.. I was so angry...It was getting dark and she wasn't here yet...I couldn't sleep.. I just wanted her here with me.. I started drinking and drinking..

Suddenly I heard someone open the door... I ran like crazy and saw her come in..I ran to her and hugged her tight!!

Y/n pov:

I went with jimin to the park.. We talk about ourselves and get to know each other better... We had fun... He was so good and kind...

After some hours jimin drove me back home.. He hugged me kiss me on my forehead.He said goodnight at me and then he left.

As i walked back home, i open the door and i  saw someone coming to me...

In that moment i  thought someone was going to kidnapped me...

I saw jungkook... He couldn't  stand his feet.When he saw me he ran towards me  and hugged me tight...

Y/n:You are smelling alcohol..you were drinking?? Why???
Jungkook:Because of you you idiot!I was so worried..

Y/n:You are idi-

Before I even  finish my sentence...He Looked at me into my eyes...We had an eye contact for almost 2 minutes..

While he was looking at me he pulled me to the wall and bit his bottom lip..my heart was beating so fast that i couldn't explain it..

Then he lifted my chin and kissed me...

To be continue....

Be ready for the other parts