Part 15

Υ/N pov:

When Jungkook went to work i decided to prepare food for him and take it to his work.I took Ronda to my aunt and started going to his work.When i arrived i went back to his office.At that moment i saw this girl  kissing him.

At that moment my heart opened into pieces and i started running.

I heard Jungkook calling my name,but i didn't turn back.I felt someone grabbing my hand and pulled me close to him.

Jungkook:Baby please listent to me its not what you think..I immediately pushed Lisa away.She just want to end our relationship and to get revenge because i didn't accept her love.please believe me.I really love you and i don't want to lose you..

My eyes were full of tears that i couldn't see clear.I didn't know what to believe,but i chose to believe him.He is my husband and he loves me.I chose to trust him and believe him.

If this Lisa wants a war then she will have one.

Υ/Ν:I believe you baby,but please stay as much as possible away from her.She may just started a war.I hope she knew with who she messed with.

Jungkook smiled at me and kissed me.

Jungkook:You are my one and only princess.No one can replace you.

Jungkook took my hand and we left work.Afew days passed and Jungkook didn't go to work and everything went smoothly,except for one day..

Jungkook:Y/N we have to broke up..

Y/N:Kookie stop saying  nonsenses,you are not funny!!

When I looked at him he was looking at me with a serious style. My eyes started to fill. My body was shaking, I was wondering why he is doing this ..

Jungkook:Y/N,i'm serious..

Y/N:Why?What happened?Why are you doing this..I love you..

Jungkook:I'm sorry Y/N...

Y/N:JUNGKOOK ANSWER ME!!

Jungkook:I longer don't have feelings for you Y/N,i'm sorry..

Y/N:I don't believe you Jungkook.You love me i know that..please don't do it..

Jungkook:I will come 3 times a week to see our daughter and  i will give you every month money for her upbringing..

Jungkook packed his bags and left the house.Ronda came to me and hugged me.She was telling me were her dad was going and i didn'tknow what to say to her.

3 days ago a number called me.He told me that if i did't broke up with Y/N they would hurt my family.At first i didn't believe them,but one day i saw the door of my house open.

I quickly went in and ran as fast i could to the bedroom that Y/N and Ronda were sleeping.I went in and saw 2 men hold a pistol and pointed it on Ronda and Y/N while they were sleeping.

They told me that i have deadline of 1 da to end my relationship otherwise they would die.

When they left iimmediately i went next to Y/N and Ronda.I caressed their hair and told them how much i loved them.A tear fell from my eye andd fell on Y/N.

She turned slowly and hugged me.She asked me what i have and i just told her how happy iam that i have her in my life.It was the last time i felt her touch.

The moment i told her that i didnt have any feelings for her ,i wanted to cry so bad..

I went outside and a car was waiting for me.

Lisa:Well well well,good job Kookie!Everything went as i planned!

Jungkook:Are you satisfied now?You can't imagine how but it hurts..But one day i will be with her,and you will lose..

2 Years Later

Y/N pov:

2 Years passed and i hadn't seen Jungkook.I got back to  my studies so that i can find a job  to support me and my child.

I mad an application to a big company and the accepted me directly.I was so happy that i managed and reached so far!

The next day 

I woke up full of energy and went to prepared Ronda for her first day at elementary school.I also prepared her breakfast and later my aunt came to take Ronda to school.

Aunt:You know Y/N,I still believe that Jungkook love you very much..I know that you haven't saw him for 2 years but as a mother and as a woman he still miss you and care about you..

Y/N:Ιf he loved me he would never leave me..

Aunt:Don't you think that he might had a reason behind all this?

Y/N:Aunt,i really  don't know,i'm just trying to stand to my feets and protect me and Ronda..

Aunt smiled at me and left with Ronda.I went back to my room and put my suit for my first day at work.

 I dressed up i ate  something quickly and  went to my car  and started driving to work.

When i got out of the car i saw the company in front of me.I was a little bit nervous but i didn't let my stress to get me.

 I started to go inside and saw all the peole looking at me.

An employee of the company was coming towards me.

Employee1:You are Y/N right?

I noded my head and waited to see what will happen.

Well, Mrs. Y/N, the manager is waiting for you in his office.

Ηe showed me the way and i knocked on his office door.

???:Come in.

I went inside and his chair was turned.

???:Long time no see Y/N..

To be continue..

Well i just want you guys to know that i love Blackpink.And because Lisa is the bad guy in the story,it doesnt mean that i don't like her.She is an amazing singer and dancer!Same as Jennie,Rose and jisoo! xx