22- Honeymoon pt.2

*Your pov*

It's almost night. We had our dinner. We didn't go anywhere because it was a long travel. The person we met earlier at the airport brought us our dinner. It was so delicious. I was at the garden when jungkook came there.

" What are you still doing here, Don't you sleep..? " he asked.

But I kept silence.

" Hawon....."

Nop, I won't answer. Why do I suppose to answer. I kept walking here and there.

" Jeon Hawon...I'm talking to you " This time his voice increased. Seemed angry.

" I'm Going to sleep " I said and walked to inside.

After few minutes He came to the room but he was too late to have the bed. I was almost there sleeping on the bed using all the bed.

" Yah, Are you going to be like this..How am I suppose to sleep " He asked.

Buhahaa...You have to use the floor Mr. Jerk

" I Don't care, sleep where you want..but the bed Is mine.." I said carelessly.

" How funny, Bed is mine and you sleep anywhere..I'm gonna sleep in my bed.." Saying that He jumped on to the bed, His One hand and Leg were on me, You know what, My blood began to boil.

" Yah...Whom do you think you're .." I yelled at him.

" How dare you to even touch me " Agin and again I yelled. But he didn't respond. It's weird him keeping silence.

After few minutes he suddenly got up and sat on the bed so closer to me. He had a dead glare on his eyes.

" How far do you wanna drag these things Hawon..Is this a revenge? I know i was that bad..but that was all past Hawon.. Why are you being like this..I know it's hard to Forgive me, But At least Can't you talk with me well...?? Because I wanna treat you better unlike past. I want to be a good husband for you. I just want to show how much I love you...But you...Why can't you trust me Hawon...I love you.."

He said that all without even letting me to blink. His sound was so serious. Why I feel Like That all he said was true. Really does he love me....No...It can't be..It's Hyuna, The one who he loves,

" Yahh...Jeon Jungkook..I know who you're..Don't try to act like my husband..You can't ever be .."

" Ahhh..You're ...you're such a......"

" What....???"

He didn't complete it..but kept looking at me..

" Nothing...just Sleep " Saying that he laid down while I was keep Looking dumbfounded.

" Just sleep here..I won't do anything.." He said. His already had closed his eyes although he is awake and talking to me.

Seconds later...

" I won't even touch a hair of yours..." He said again because I wasn't going to sleep.

Huh...Fine..I'm Gonna sleep.

_______________________________

* Author's pov *

Next day You woke with Jungkook's Endless screams..

" Hey....Hey...Wake up..It already 8...Are you gonna sleep all the day like this...."

" Mhhhhh..." you murmured.

" Hawon...Get up and get ready..This is paris...We should enjoy..."

" Aarggggg...Shut up..." you half yelled.