14 - Don't Go

*Jungkook's pov*

You like him right ??? " Yeah, i wanna know that, I know something is happening between them..when I asked that, I saw She laughed slightly.

" yes I do...Why are you even asking ?? " woah..Does she like him or.....

" Really ?? "But why my heart says that she is lieing..When she stepped aback i found something weird because i didn't want her to walk away from me..

" Yahh..what are you doing ...Go away...." she screamed , but no...I'm not gonna stop here..I hugged her lightly..

" But still I'm your Husband .."

" How funny , who cares whether you're my husband or not..." really she said that..no wonder..That's true because we have't treated at each others like that..

" I care..." but i don't know why, because i felt much different toward her now..Like I hate thecway she reply..because accept or not we are married now.

" Yahh...Stay away from me, You're smelling like her..." when she said that, I felt like my heart began to pain in the position..Because ..Because she saw us that time and...I was that fool to not even try to explain ..Ohh wait..but why should I explain..We are nothing and Hyuna is my girlfriend..but from Other side..I'm ...I'm Her husband..Jeon Hawon's husband..

wait, This sent , It's Jimin's sent..Of course yes Hawon hugged him that time...Ohh Sh*t i hate this..specially I don't want Hawon to get close with him...but now, Sge even hugged him toward me..I don't why but I felt so anger smelling her like him..
" You smell like him..."

" But both of us in a different situation...I'm not as that cheap as you...better you take a bath and cheng to something else..if not your mom will ask so many stupid questions ..." with that my body began to fire up. True, she was right..ohh wait, I don't know whether she sleeps with him or not when i'm not around...Jeon Hawon, There is no way i'm letting you to make up with that bastard..

** Author's pov **

Time skipped..

At even his parents came and visted you two..You managed to give then a warmth welcome.

" Momm..I really missed you " that's true, You really missed her..
Saying that you hugged her..

" Oh my sweety, Missed you more "

" Mom...What about me?? Didn't you miss this handsome son " Jungkook pouted asking that, you chuckled and he noticed that.." Handsome My a** " You humed.

" Come here my handsome son " Mom hugged him too. But both of you found something weird with his Father.

while you were Making something to drink, they stepped to talk..special his father broke his huge silence..

" Jungkook, What are you doing now?? Why don't you join with our business...?? " His Father asked so aggressively as jungkook lowed his head, because he was speechless..After you to began to live together alone , he lived with Hyuna for the past few days, He even switched off  his phone..His Luck, Because you came there..

" Ohh Mom dad, Here drink something " You served Coffee.

" Jungkook , Why are you silence ?? " dad questioned again.

" I- It's ...because " he muttered.

" Ahhh Dad, It's because I wanted him to stay with me for some times, Working in your company means we can't spent more time together , Isn't it Jungkook ?? " Asking that you nugged his stomach..

" Ahh...ohhh yeahh..That's true Dad, Actually she doesn't want me to stay away from her even for a minutes...Right sweetheart " Saying that with a creepy smile he wrapped his hand around your waist pulling you closer to him..You gasped and smiled bitterly..