Nineteen

"It hurts!"

"I know, I know, the pain will go away I promise!"

"Y-You can't promise something like tha- OUCH! Jungkook, what the fuck?"

"Sorry, sorry. Stay still. I can't take it out if you keep moving."

"Shut the fuck up! Pull it out!"

"Well it's not my fault you're so stubborn." Jungkook retorted.

"It was just out of instinct!"

"If you would have waited, this wouldn't have happened in the first place!" Jungkook spat.

"Just take it out, jesus christ!" You yelped in pain.

You bit your tongue trying not to scream when he took out the piece of glass that got stuck in your hand.

And how did this happen, you may ask?

Well, let's rewind to the beginning of this mess.

Earlier

After Jungkook's visit, your father, for some reason, ungrounded you. You read correctly, he ungrounded you. You were a bit offended that he'd actually traded your freedom for some baseball cards. In other circumstances, you'd complain. But this wasn't the case, no sir, you weren't happy about it... but you were not going to complain.

You'd pass by his office and you'd see him cleaning or praising the cards. It was as if you had new siblings—he treated both you and Jimin like that.

"Dad, I'm going out." You announced, expecting for him to argue about it.

But he didn't.

"Sure, hun. If you're going with Jungkook, take a few clothes you're probably going to sleep over. Of course, I wouldn't let my daughter come home late at night." He said.

You stood there dumbfounded.

He said what now?

"I'm sorry, w-what?" You blinked a few times.

"Take clothes. Sleep over. Treat Jungkook right."

You ran over to your dad and put your palm of your hand on his forehead. He furrowed his eyebrows and removed your hand, "What are you doing?"

"I'm checking if you're sick. You probably have a fever and you're saying nonsense." You said as you tried to convince yourself. "Yeah, that must be it."

"I'm perfectly fine."

"That sounds like something a sick person would say." You narrowed your eyes.

Your father laugh, "Just go already, he must be waiting."

You decided to not question it and quickly left his office. Although, you still thought he was sick. But again, you weren't going to complain. You grabbed some clothes just in case you decided to spend the night over at Jungkook's.

Surprisingly, his mother allowed you to stay over anytime. But then again, you weren't going to complain. You were suddenly getting all these privileges and you weren't one to let them go to waste. Because why the fuck not.

You got to Jungkook's house and got out of your car. As you turned to walk over to his porch, you were met by the sight of Jungkook's face instead of his house.

"HOLY SHIT, JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" You put a hand over your chest breathed heavily.

"Sorry, noona! I'm just excited to see you!"

"Drop the honorifics kid, but don't drop the respect. I'm still older, you toddler." You hit the back of his head as payback for the scare he gave you.

Throughout the day you watched movies and cuddled. You fell asleep midway through the movie that just ended.

You felt someone shake you and groaned.

You mumbled incoherent things like:

"Eunwoo is my boyfriend."

"Chenle the dolphin."

"Shimmy shimmy ko ko kill yourself, bitch."

Jungkook confusedly stared at you, not knowing how to wake you up. He suddenly got an idea. He got closer to you, if you were to be awake you probably would've blushed by now. He couldn't help to get jealous about the Eunwoo thing.

Sure, it was a childish thing to do. But he didn't want to share you.

He got so close that you could feel his breath on you. But you didn't care much as you continued to peacefully sleep. He got closer, if even possible, and...

licked your ear.

You slowly opened your eyes at this.

"What?" You rubbed your eyes with both your hands like a child which made Jungkook's heart stop.

But that couldn't distract him to the hunger he felt. "I'm hungry." He pouted.

"Okay.. so?" You asked.

"Cook for me, noona!" He cutely asked. You couldn't possibly say no to such beautiful specimen.

You went over to the kitchen, still half asleep. Jungkook trailed behind you. You grabbed a glass cup and in a blink of an eye it was already shattered on the floor.

It took you a moment for you to realize what had happened and apologized immediately. Before Jungkook could even react you were already picking up the pieces of shattered glass with your bare hands.

Which led you to accidentally cut yourself. Jungkook was taking out the piece of glass that practically stabbed you.

"It hurts!"

"I know, I know, the pain will go away I promise!"

"Y-You can't promise something like tha- OUCH! Jungkook, what the fuck?"

"Sorry, sorry. Stay still. I can't take it out if you keep moving."

"Shut the fuck up! Pull it out!"

"Well it's not my fault you're so stubborn." Jungkook retorted.

"It was just out of instinct!"

"If you would have waited, this wouldn't have happened in the first place!" Jungkook spat.

"Just take it out, jesus christ!" You yelped in pain.

You bit your tongue trying not to scream when he took out the piece of glass that got stuck in your hand.

Jungkook banded your cut, and kissed it gently right after he finished. "Sorry if I seemed rude, I just get grumpy when I'm hungry."

"We should order pizza."

"Totally." Jungkook grinned.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Sorry I haven't updated! School started and I somehow ended up not having time to write! Sorry if this sucks, I practically rushed through it, something I hate to do

Sorry I haven't updated! School started and I somehow ended up not having time to write! Sorry if this sucks, I practically rushed through it, something I hate to do. But I also wanted to update for you all!

I don't know if I will update as much as I did before. I'll try to update as much as I can in the weekend.