Chapter one

Persephone "Percy" Jackson; Hero of Olympus, daughter of Poseidon, found herself riding shotgun in a sleek black car with her newly-found uncle driving. They arrived at a dark, palace-like mansion, for once not belonging to an ancient deity. She sat awestruck in the car as Bruce Wayne, her uncle, chuckled softly at Percy's admiration of her soon-to-be home.

After the second war, Percy had been forced to participate in, she had gone home in hopes of finding her beloved mother, only to find her old apartment rented out and the directions to her mother's grave. She went to a police officer and after a search and what Percy thought to be way too much paperwork, she was under the custody of her long-lost billionaire uncle. Percy had heard of Bruce Wayne, everyone had, she was just not up to date on what was made of his. Last she had heard, Wayne had just adopted his second son and apparently, he now had four kids, five including Percy.

"I'll introduce you to the boys now if you'll just follow me inside..." The billionaire told his niece with a kind smile on his face, he knew loss and how difficult it was to cope with so he wanted to make Percy's grieving process as easy as possible.

"Sounds good, but do you think I could leave my bags somewhere before I meet them? Maybe freshen up too?" Persephone asked sheepishly.

"Oh, yes, of course," Bruce told her while he opened the door to his estate. A thin older man appeared by the door without either one noticing.

"Good afternoon, Master Bruce." He greeted, then noticed Percy and introduced himself, "Good afternoon, Miss. I am Alfred Pennyworth, at your service."

"Percy, and it's nice to meet you." She spoke quietly.

"Alfred, do you think you could show Percy to the room I asked about earlier, please?"

"Right away, Master Bruce." Alfred turned to address Percy "If you'd please follow me, Miss Percy,"

Percy followed the butler as he led the way through the mansion quickly and with silent steps, occasionally pointing out different rooms. By the time they reached a long, narrow hallway with many doors on either side, Percy heard a crash and yelling from a door decorated with a black and blue circus tent encasing the name 'Dick', Percy tried to suppress giggles at the name while making a mental note of the layout, something she had learned from her late girlfriend.

Alfred stopped in front of a white door and opened it to show a large room with two doors on one wall a bookshelf and a bed. "Here is your room Miss Percy, later on, you can personalize both the room and door. I will be preparing dinner in case you need me." After a 'thank you' from Percy, he disappeared into the house.

Percy walked into her new room, it all seemed cold. She opened her suitcase picked out a fresh set of clothes and opened the door she thought was the bathroom, only to accidentally walk into an empty closet. She turned around and opened the other door in her room, which was the bathroom, it came with a small set of unscented bath products. After Persephone showered, she changed and tried to comb through her dark hair. Almost simultaneously to her exiting the bathroom, she heard a knock on the door.

"The boys are downstairs ready to meet you, whenever you're ready." Came Bruce's as soon as she opened the door.

"Okay." She told him with a stoic face. The only thing that could give away the fact that she had cried was her slightly bloodshot eyes, but even then they were barely noticeable to the untrained eye, she had too much experience with hiding her tears.

The dark-haired pair made their way down the stairs into some sort of family room where four black-haired boys sat. Two of the boys seemed to be growing angrier and were probably about to start a fight when Bruce made his and Percy's presence known.

"Boys, this is my long-lost niece who will be living with us." He said sternly, ending any sort of argument before it could even start.

"Hi. I'm Percy." She said with a forced smile.

The room was silent for a minute before the seemingly oldest spoke with a friendly grin on his face, "Hi, Percy, I'm Dick Grayson." He then nudged a boy with white bangs for him to speak.

"Jason Todd." He said, he seemed to be glaring at the smallest of the four.

"I'm Tim, it's nice to meet you." He told her then resumed tapping away on his tablet.

After a couple more beats of silence, Dick spoke up for the smallest, "That's Damian. Sorry about him, he's mad at Jason right now."

"Well, uh, nice to meet you all. I've had a long day, do you mind if I turn in for the night?" Percy spoke, trying to escape the awkward situation that was created.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Dick replied, being the peacekeeper of the brothers.

As Percy left, the brothers shared a look, a grateful one for getting the chance to continue to hide their family secret without the newest member finding out too soon.

I don't own Percy Jackson or any Batman content

p.s. HEY SO I SEE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME RN AND JM I JUST WANNA LET U KNOW THAT IM REWRITING THIS AS A SEPARATE STORY ON MY ACCOUNT IF U WANNA CHECK THAT OUT ITS CALLED ALL AT SEA

N E WAYS ILY

much love, Victoria