EIGHTEEN

WARNING:
PROCEED WITH CAUTION IF YOU HAVEN'T GLUED YOUR LACE-FRONT DOWN YET
IF SO: DON'T LET IT GET SNATCHED
also sorry in advance for such a long chapter, it just happened 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

PART EIGHTEEN

"The women who seem the hardest to love, actually deserve it the most

actually deserve it the most." — r.h. Sin.

Ξ GU,OD Ξ

I rubbed my forehead in frustration

I rubbed my forehead in frustration. All types of feelings I had tried to suppress over the years, had resurfaced. I clenched my jaw, trying to hold my tears back. I headed back to the front lawn. "Yo, ese! You good?" Sad Eyes questioned in slight worry. I ignored him, being too upset to conversate with anybody and entered the house — heading straight to my room.

Sin sat on my bed, a puzzled expression etched on her face. "Oscar, I-" I cut her off mid-sentence. "What are you doing in my room?" I hissed more angrily than I intended. She looked up at me with glossy eyes. "I'm sorry. I heard everything." She stated. Most of my sadness turned into anger in that very moment. I tensed up and balled my hands up into fists. "What do you mean, you heard everything?" I once again hissed.

She slowly arose from my bed and cautiously approached me. "Stay where you are." I exclaimed. She sighed, resting her hand against her forehead in stress as she closed her eyes. "I-I'm so sorry, O. I don't know what came over me, I just.." She apologized before trailing off. I scoffed, shaking my head. "You just wanted to be nosy and know about my past right?! You got what you wanted, now you can leave." I retorted in frustration.

She stepped closer to me, trying to place her hand on my shoulder. "What? No, Oscar. I-" I jerked her hand away. "Leave, Sindya." She looked shocked for a second due to her full name leaving my mouth, but quickly recovered and shook her head. "Oscar, I love you. I know that I invaded your privacy and that was very wrong. Please-"

I lifted my index finger and pointed towards the door. "Shut the fuck up and fucking leave." I spoke calmly yet an angry undertone was noticeable in my voice. She murmured one last apology before finally leaving.