25. Kink Shame -- Not too perverted

Not too inappropriate (Actually a lot). I swear you are strictly father & son/daughter.

Jeff The Killer

"(Y/N)?" Your father asked during your silent reading session in the living room, him sitting on the one side of the couch and you on the other, your feet propped up on his lap.

"Yeah, dad?" You didn't look up from your book, it was easy to multitask.

"How come you never call me daddy anymore?"

If you had been drinking something you probably would have spit it out really fast. Instead, you placed your book down before you dropped it and asked innocently, "I don't?"

"Not lately. I thought I did something wrong." He looked worried.

You waved a hand, trying to make a distraction from keeping him from noticing your beet red face. "No, you didn't do anything. I didn't realize."

Oh ho, but you did realize. You blame the internet for reluctance to call your father 'daddy.' (I'm sorry)

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Those choker collars. Yeah, you know the ones, that shrink and stretch to accommodate your neck and looked lacy pretty and sometimes had a charm. Yeah, those. They were trending in fashion and your father thought he'd get you one as a surprise gift. Although, it seems his online order got into a bit of a mix-up.

When he didn't bother to open the package and gave it to you, it was quite a surprise

That collar was of pink leather and stitched in it read 'DADDY'S SLUT'. A chain connected it making look like a full-blown leash. (Fuck, I'm sorry)

You screamed.

He screamed.

We all screamed.

And the collar was burned, the ashes sent back with a complaint about the product.

The company didn't get back to you.

Ben Drowned

Through your father's old junk (Old video games and tech crap) You came up with a brightly colored cover, it was very eye-catching and without reading the description at all, you played the game.

The intro was a little odd. You noticed all the anime girls huddling around provocatively and wore scantily outfits. It wasn't so odd though, considering that was just how most girl characters are in games and continued on.

Then when you were to choose the level of challenge was when you got really weirded out.

SOFT LOVE

The picture had a girl puckering her lips, to which you cringe at.

PLAY ROUGH

The animated picture beside the 'rough' level had a girl making a weird face, drool dripping from her mouth. (I'm so sorry)

Before you could go farther, your father walked in. Squealing and dashing to your computer after seeing what you had on the screen, but sadly a second too late.

You had pressed play.

That was the day you weren't a child anymore.

Slenderman

Of course, you had a habit of walking in without knocking or give any warning whatsoever, so it wasn't a shock to your father to see you knock on his already open door and walk into his office with a disgusted face. "Ben watches gross stuff."

You had wanted to play and the creepypasta boys suggested you go play with Ben, they knew what he was doing and wanted to prank him. They totally forgot that you were the boss's son/daughter.

When you barged into Ben's room, you had set your sights on him and screamed.

You didn't know what he was doing but could see something Ben was doing something weird with his hand as he watched a naughty video. (I'm terribly sorry)

He saw you and roared. "GET OUT!"

You ran out quickly and slammed the door. The creepypasta boys laughing their asses off as you shivered.

You didn't enter a room without knocking anymore.

Ticci Toby

"Dad, what's a urethral plug?"

Your father nearly had a heart attack. "W-what?! How do you even know that word?"

You pushed the item forward. "It was mentioned in this book."

"WHAT ARE YOU READING?!" He screeched. Snatching the book from your hands and reading the back, but he knew it was bad just by looking at the intimate themed cover.

"Well, I got it from your room. I didn't know you were into men." You stated, a little confused.

"IM NOT!" Your father had never seen this book in his life...

"...JEFF!"

Bloody Painter

"Could you grab the rest of the groceries baby girl/boy?" Your father asked, already hauling a bunch of groceries himself.

What he said shouldn't have bothered you so much, it's what he's always said since you could remember but once you got older and your friends turned immature and perverted they told you all the little details of that term, you couldn't help but cringe.

"...Sure...Dad-d..." You just couldn't call him anything better than that and made your way to the car.

Your father noticed your hesitancy to what he said and linked it back to all the times he said something, finding the one word that connected them all together.

Instead of asking he searched it up on his own. Big mistake.

He never called you that ever again. Both of you shudder at the thought.

The Puppeteer

You saw it on the internet. Very cute cat ears. When you clicked on it, you were overjoyed that it came with a tail... The weird ball thing at the end was a little confusing to you. (Omg I'm so so sorry) But regardless the overall look was too cute.

You asked your father for it, only for him to choke when he saw it.

You didn't get it. Little upset you couldn't have the cat ears and tail. Your father now securing websites and watching over your internet use now. You didn't understand until you were older and couldn't get over the embarrassment.

_________________________

Do you think I have to rate this story mature now? Lol.

IM SORRY YOUNG READERS BUT YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO. I NEVER SAID I WAS AN ANGEL.

By the way, how old are some of you? I'm curious.

I'm also really sorry... this was painful to write but I couldn't stop. I'm going to hell lmao.