2. Trying To Get You To Sleep

You've just been brought back to their home. You're still a baby in this.

Jeff The Killer

It was not an easy job. Not at all. Being a parent was hard, Jeff realized. He couldn't just put you in his bed and call it a night. He learned that the hard way.

He left you when you were fully asleep after a lot of playing, Jeff was just as exhausted as you. Who knew having to entertain a child was so difficult yet so satisfying at the same time?

Jeff had stumbled out of the bedroom and flopped onto the couch at first sight. Not realizing the danger it was. Meaning, he fell asleep.

You woke up many times in the night. The first time you woke up and started to cry. Jeff came in, knifes blazing with bloodshot eyes. The next few times he ended up having to drag himself along the floor to get to you.

The last time. It was morning and Jeff was the one that was crying this time. He had a couple slight thoughts of regret of taking you now until you wiped his tears away and gave him the biggest smile you had. He felt guilty and played with you for the whole day for forgiveness. But then regretted it the next night...

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

E.J learned you'd taken a liking to music, considering you were out like a light when he began to sing to you. He also learned that you wouldn't sleep unless he was holding you. Once the both of you got back to his place, he tried setting you on his bed, only for you to wake up crying and you would not fall back asleep.

E.J tried different things to get you to sleep but none phased you until he started to softly sing/hum an old melody he knew as a kid. You quieted down upon hearing his melodic voice and cuddled into him with a small smile.

E.J made the mistake of trying to put you down on the bed. You were a light sleeper and the minute your body touched the bed, your eyes flew open. He sighed and picked you back up, taking you over to the recliner and got comfortable with you, making sure you couldn't possibly slip out of his arms.

Upon getting settled, his mask started to slide off. Getting tired of readjusting it, he brings a hand up and flicks it off. It makes a loud echoing thud and you jump and start to cry.

"Aww, baby. Shh..." He started to softly sing as you gazed wide-eyed at his face.

Feeling self-conscious from your staring he goes to collect his mask again, only to freeze when your tiny hand pats his cheek and your face cuddling into his.

The two of you slept soundly, and the blue mask stayed on the floor for the rest of the night...

Ben Drowned

You were not sleepy, nope. You wanted to play! Preferably with Ben's keyboard as he was in the middle of his game.

You had woken up crying, and Ben hurriedly tried to get you to sleep. When you wouldn't in the small span of 30 seconds Ben just plops you on his lap as he continues his game.

You stare at the screen in awe and eventually giggle in excitement at the game. Wanting to participate you slap your hands on the keyboard. Sending Ben into a swirl of panic, his knees jerking upwards instinctively.

You bounce up and you laugh but as you went down you began to slip off his lap.

Just as you were about to hit the ground, a pair of arms caught you and you were tucked into Ben's chest, "I think we should just both go to sleep now- oh no! My game!"

Ben had accidentally sat you down on his keyboard and the computer screen went black.

You slept soundly with Ben that night. Despite the tears plopping down on your head and the small whines, "my game," from Ben.

Slenderman

You slept easily, and that worried the tall faceless man. Your breathing so shallow and slow, he thought you weren't even breathing a few times.

Upon getting back to the mansion, Slenderman quickly gathered a small blanket and took you into the old nursery and kept you there. He had grabbed a chair for himself when he realized how much attention you actually needed.

Sitting down he watched you with a careful non-existent eye. Making sure you were still alive and breathing, even if just barely.

You woke up once, you had kicked your blanket off of you and the cold was starting to bother you, you didn't cry though. Slenderman had wondered how many times you had been ignored to the point that you had even stopped crying.

He draped the blanket over you once again and you snuggled into it once more.

You were going to be a very strong being one day, Slenderman would make sure of it.

Ticci Toby

Toby sat on the floor next to the bed and watched you explore. You were deeply intrigued by the soft covers and bouncy pillows, flopping on them when you lost your balance, only exciting you further.

Toby stayed alert, staying on the sidelines in case you get too close to the edge of the bed. Though, he watched lazily with his arms itching out to grab you. But he would only make you more hyper and excited, and he needs you to sleep at some time. Letting you tire yourself out before getting back to work.

He watched you yawn as your head rolled to the side on the pillow, out like a light. He chuckled, rested a blanket over you before getting up to leave.

He stopped when he realized something. You could roll over in your sleep and fall off the bed. He turned back around and climbed into bed with you. Staying on the side with the open edge, protectively holding you close.

It seems work would have to wait.