Chapter 3

A/N: I'm a serious fan of Akdha!!! Jodha + Akbar. And this story is slightly inspired from it. Don't forget to vote and comment! Enjoy!

🌟🌟🌟

  The other prince known as Salim, let out a puff of smoke. He liked smoking hookah with his friends. He loved his life. Wine, Hookah, girls, this was life! He watched as a round hipped woman danced in front of him. She came as close as to shove her bosom in his face. He pushed her away.

"I'm so tired of these old women! Isn't there someone new in the harem?" Salim slurred.

The dancer frowned and went to dance in front of Rakhil.

"I've heard there is some one new... They say she's so beautiful that she might put the moon to shame. After all she's Sara's neice..." He giggled.

"Sara's neice?" Salim grinned. He wanted a play mate for so long.

"Don't dream..... Salim.... she's taken by your brother!" Rakhil slurred.

Anger surged through him. That brat! He took everything he desired. His crown. His everything. Salim hadn't known he had smashed his glass.

🌟🌟🌟

Nadiya sat by the pond reading a book. She smiled as others were enjoying in the pond. She loved this area behind the palace. It was green and lush. And the pond was clean and clear.

Zubeda and Amina giggled playing in the water. She had made friends with them quickly. They both were her same age and daughters of concubines in the harem as well.

"Oh Nadiya, join us!" Amina giggled.

"Nah! I'm fine here!" Nadiya said.

"Dreaming about the prince?" Zubeda giggled.

Nadiya blushed. The real reason why she didn't join them was because she didn't know how to swim. And swimming just in under clothes was risky, any one could walk in here.

🌟🌟🌟

Jellal walked to the area of the pond. It was his secret place. It soothed him and the events of last night made him ponder. She said she hadn't kissed anyone. Was that true? She was a virgin? And she didn't seem to throw herself at him like the others did. She felt shy. He stopped in his tracks as he saw three pair of eyes zone into him.

There were two girls in the pond submerged upto the chin and Nadiya on the bank.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise.."

"It's okay you're highness!" They both nodded. His eyes stayed on Nadiya and she refused to meet his eyes. Shy as ever.

"Umm... I could just leave..." He said awkwardly.

"No! Just turn around, we will grab our clothes and leave!" One of them said. He turned around. He heard rustles and then plain silence.

"They're gone..."

He took a deep breath as he heard her voice. Something about her voice soothed him. He turned around to her. She looked lovely wearing a simple blouse and skirt and a scarf over her head.

"It seems so..." He said awkwardly.

"Then, I should leave too!" She said abruptly. It took seconds for him to register as he was watching her pink lips. The same he'd kissed last night....

"No! No, stay!"

"Okay..." She said playing with one her locks.

This woman will be the death of him. Her small actions made him react. He sat beside the stones and patted the ground calling her to sit.

Till Death Do Us Apart...{Editing}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें