THREE

"Happy birthday Hoe" Darren yelled. 

"Oh Thank you." I smiled. She had her phone up to me and I heard yelling on the other end.

"It's a baddies birthday. We finna show out at Dave and busters. The whites ain't ready," Markell yelled at the phone. 

"Yayyyy." I smiled again. 

"I gotta get dressed. It's already 5:30" I said. I woke up very early today because Aaliyah cooked me a very big breakfast. Shes so sweet.

"DARREN AND DEZURE YALL DADDY ON THE PHONE." Aaliyah yelled. 

"You a damn lie, my baby ain't  home" He said on the other end. 

"Hi Sir." I said as we stared at the screen. 

"Aaliyah, quit playing. That ain't Dezure." 

"Oh my god, Devonte, yes it is." 

"Hi" I said again waving at him. He started crying this time, that hurt my poor heart. 

"It's my birthday." I smiled. I can't even deny it anymore, that's my damn daddy. I look just like the nigga. 

"I know. Shits crazy." He said wiping his eyes. 

"I promise imma be home soon. They talking about letting me put on good behavior, knowing damn well I be acting a fool in here:" he said making all three of us laugh.

"Devonte stop that ain't right." 

Calm down mama." 

"Right just vibe." I said laughing.

"What you doing for your birthday De" He asked me. 

"I'm going to Dave and busters" I said smiling harder. I ain't been there in a while, that's why I was so excited.

"At 6:30 so y'all go and get ready." Aaliyah said pushing Darren and I out of the way. 

"Bye My babies." My daddy called out. 

"Bye daddy."

"Bye" I smiled. 

"I got a wig and I want you to wear it." Darren said. 

"Lemme wash up first and then you can do it." She nodded her head before walking away.

Killer💙: Happy birthday Lil bit💙💙💙

Tuti🥺💙: If your not coming to my birthday party then don't speak to me.

Killer💙: I ain't speaking I'm texting.

Tuti🥺💙: And now you're blocked😁

After my shower I put on a graphic T-shirt and some black stacked sweatpants.

"You ready?" Darren asked coming into my room with the wig. 

"Yes sir." I said laughing making her smack my neck with the comb. 

"Keep on and tell Killa you got a crush on him." 

"If it ain't obvious already." She said making me mug the shit out of her. 

"I don't have a crush on him. Imma get me a boyfriend tonight." I said smiling.

"Yea mhm whatever." 

After she was done with the wig, I took some pictures because we left.

Cute.PaTuti

PaTuti