(3 1/2) The Rainy Culprit

Summary: Shun is hooked on a popular detective drama. When the guys and (Y/N) arrive at school to find broken glass and a missing vase, Shun goes into detective mode and tries to crack the case. Meanwhile (Y/N) tries to remain calm while also briefly texting a certain someone.

Note: Some characters are going to be called by their first names. Except Saiki...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][]

It was a rainy day so you had your umbrella and decided to wear a fluffy (F/C) hoodie with a (Fav. Animal) on it over your school uniform along with boots.

You were walking with Riki, Saiki, and Shun who, for some reason was wearing a detective costume. Speaking of him....

"For I am the Magic Eye Detective, Shun Kaido", The chinnubyou boy said while tipping his hat.  (Chinnubyou is a word to describe someone that imagines or thinks delusional about having special powers that no other person has.)

'Has he been watching too much of that Detective show'

You were aware of how popular it was but you weren't as into it as other people. Although, you were suprised to have learn that Kokomi's brother was playing the detective. 

You all just stared at him blankly tell Riki said, "Are you stupid or something". He earned a glare from the pastel-blue hair colored male, "I don't wanna hear that from you", he fussed.

"Where's your umbrella, your going to get sick", you asked concerned for his health.

However he just ignored you and keeped repeating the annoying catch phrase which was cute at first but now it was getting old. You rolled your eyes and continued texting on your phone.

Once you all got to the school, you saw that most of the students were crowded by the doorway.

"Ah, there's a commotion" 'No... Really', you thought sarcastically.

He then put his hand over his left eye, "It sounds like it's being caused by my...eye it's twitching, I smell a big crime here"

'Ok now he's just being wierd​​wierd' 

You looked and saw that Saiki pretty much had the same thoughts as you.

Walking up to the door, you saw that the glass was broken with pieces on the floor.

"Oh the glass is broken", Riki gasped with Saiki saying, "Who did this?". Annnd well Shun was just shaking side to side with glee. You wanted to say something but didn't want to burst his bubble.

"Oh I seeee", Shun says yet again expressing the catch phrase.

'Eh. Is he gonna say that all day.'

He then spotted Hairo, "Oh Inspector Hairo!!"

The spike-haired male looked up from putting his umbrella away, "Good Morning, uh Inspector Hairo?", he replied confused with the nickname. Sighing, you pushed past the excited boy and headed inside. 

"Tell me what you know about the case so far", Kaido said suddenly bringing out a notepad.

"Well I don't know to much but I heard that Mr. Matzusaki was the one who discovered it", he explained and told you all about how Mr.Matsuzaki had found the door already broken. You were impressed about how much he knew.

"Anything else seem strange", Kaido said in a 'detective' voice. Then Hairo continued saying that someone must have broken the principal's vase as well.

"Ah, I see-"

"Say that one more time-", you were interrupted.

"The culprit waited for Mr. Matzusaki to leave and then broke the glass door in order to get in", he then struck a pose, "also so that he could steal the principal's cherished vase, the treasure he really after the entire time". 

"NOO REALLY", you faked while he just ignored you again. Riki just patted your head, while you growled at Shun.

He gulped but then just looked at his phone, "I'll just file a police report"

Meanwhile, you were starting to get bored so you texted continued texting Kuboyasu or Aren-kun as you now called him. You had gotten his number one day after school, he was a little nervous and so were you but both starting talking more.

Cutie:P : Heyo :D
You still blushed at the nickname he had put for you but chuckled at the nickname for him.

DING

GrapeHead💜: Sup 
Cutie:P: Did you see the broken broken door 😱 Kaido is trying to play detective 😑
GrapeHead💜: Yah must have been some punk, not me though 😌.
GrapeHead💜:He's wierd

You just shook your head, but then looked at the first text. 'What did he mean but not him' 
Shrugging you texted him back saying you'd see him in class.

"Hey move out of the way", some guy who looked like Yoshi confronted to Shun. Shun then turned his attention to the Yoshi-looking boy, who you noticed had bandages around his fingers.

He then gasped and pointed at him, "It was Takahashi" 'So that's his name, eh I'm still gonna call him Yoshi'

"Hey, what's wrong with you, you can't just go blaming anyone ", Hairo defended

But Yoshi boy just looked puzzled, "What the hell are you people talking about?"

"I'm talking about how you took the vase from the principal's office, didn't you?", Shun who once again went back into detective mode.

However this time Takahashi flinched looking like he knew he was caught. 

'So it was him', you thought and glared at Yoshi boy, who turned to you and blushed.

"Oh uh hey there (Y/N), you look cute today", he said flustered, while you just keeped glaring.

Hairo pitched in, "Hey don't try to distract yourself, that reaction was just like a confession".

One of his friends asked, "Is it true did you?"

Yoshi boy gave a scared expression, "How did you know?!"

Shun laughed and continued rambling about the evidence shown on Yoshi boy's fingers and then pointed towards the bag which held the vase itself. 

"AH!? THERE IT IS", Hairo pointed it out obviously. Yoshi-boy growled but looked at Shun in confusion, "Wait..what? I still don't know what you guys are talking about?"

It was then clear what had actually happened. Yoshi boy reasoned how he and Mr.Matsuzaki apologized but instead of being angry the principal was actually calm about it and forgave them.

Hairo figured it out. "So Takahashi got those cuts from fixing the glass"

"Yah, but that doesn't explain who broke the glass on the door", Riki pondered with his finger in his nose which made you look at him in disgust and smack his hand.

Turning around you saw that Saiki was examining the glass.

'Hmm maybe he had something to do with it'. You decided not to comment about it thinking that it didn't really matter. Shrugging you continued on to class.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][]

Next Time on Tough Love.....

Kuboyasu and (Y/N) are slowly starting to become closer but would they be able to move past the friendzoned or will someone want to come swiping in...................

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][]

Lol I'm going to start doing this now :P
(A/N) Hope you guys liked this chapter, so like I said in the previous one, I'm going to add you in some adventures with the guys. But I added Kuboyasu :3.  Anyway I'm going to be adding summaries just to make it more episode-ish. :) Don't worry I won't spoil tho. Peaceeeeee see ya in the next chapter