➶ 12

A/N —hi! I'm really sorry if the story is a little slow-paced atm! :( it gets juicier and better in a few chapters. I'm just trying to build up the plot still. enjoy the chapter xo

 enjoy the chapter xo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MONEY WAS POWER. In a world filled with people who dominated the market, controlling and owning everything we had, corruption was inevitable. Letting out a yawn, I swirled the glass of coffee I had ordered from downstairs earlier. I often felt like an esteemed guest instead of a student. However, it didn't come as a surprise that this was solely made for them to feel comfortable. 

With the sun beginning to rise, I had been too excited to put my plans into action than sleep. It had been a while since I behaved this way. It was one of the many reasons why my father preferred I stay sheltered. I liked challenges, and I liked stirring up trouble. Dialling the number, I waited patiently as the line rang for the third time when a gruff voice answered, "Vincent Mongomery speaking, who is this?" His prompt reply was expected, considering that I was calling from a private number that was impossible to track. If they tried, it would give them several different locations from all over the world and change in a matter of seconds. Along with using a robotic male changing voice, I made sure to cut off all leads. 

After thorough digging into Natalia Montgomery, I found more than I initially wanted. With someone of her temper and nasty personality, I was confident that she would be full of scandals. I had more expectations for the system's security but was disappointed by how easy it was to access. Scanning through her locked information, I had nearly fainted and emptied my guts at what my poor eyes saw. Lost emails, texts, raunchy photos, videos, and if it weren't bad enough—a goddamn sex tape, I had almost lost my innocence. Luckily, when I looked into her relatives, it seemed that they weren't related to my disappearance in the slightest. Her family, they were just a bunch of greedy bastards who didn't know loyalty. 

Despite her standing as a Royal and part of the top-tiers, there were certain things that money couldn't do. The moment it made its way into the database, all she could do was hope that no one found it. And unfortunately for Natalia Montgomery, God wasn't on her side today. 

She warmed the beds of married men to get ahold of exclusive business deals for her father while rising in the fashion and entertainment industry by receiving special treatment. While only being nineteen, it was no wonder she rose that quickly. "How do you feel selling your daughter out for your own benefit?" After a moment of silence, I assumed that they were trying to track my location. He must have been an idiot if he thought he could silence me. Reading aloud a series of coordinates, I could hear light breathing as if he was contemplating the right words without provoking me. "Clearly, if I can find your location in seconds, do you seriously believe you're capable of finding out who I am?" 

And I suppressed the giggle that threatened to emerge from my lips. Pressing enter on my keyboard, I leaned back and watched as the scene unfolded. I hoped Mr. Montgomery's eyes burned the way mine did. Once the video was uploaded to the system, it would almost become a virus. When you tried to close the tab, dozens would follow until the computer couldn't handle it and shut down. Vaguely hearing the echoes of moans pass the line, I muted myself as I burst in compressed laughter. "Hurry up and close the tabs! It's going to every device we have in the company!" I almost pitied the workers. Crashes of furniture and screamed demands, I enjoyed his distress and wondered how humiliating that everyone must have seen that. 

THE HEARTBREAK SOCIETYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें