Where Is She?

Blake's POV -

I walked into class like normal....

And class was already beginning...

And Rebecca wasn't there or Claire?

Where were they!

I was sitting next to Ian....

And focusing on my work...

~~3 minutes later!~~

I raised my hand to go to the bathroom... And she let me go last time I almost peed my pants..... That was a horrible day ewww...

After I was don't taking a pee...

I got pulled into the janitors closet...

By Chloe...

"Hey there handsome!" She said by pulling my shoulders towards her body...

"Chloe get me out of here!" I yelled. I tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside...

Dang it I'm locked in here with a giant barbie... That's obsessed with me!

She tries to kiss me but I pull away...

"What are you doing?!" She asked,

"Look Chloe im not interested...." I said .

"You can't just reject me like that!?" She yelled.

"I think I just did!" I said.

I move her away from the door and left... And went into the classroom...

Okkkkkkk so I reject a lot of girls so I'm used to it... And I'm not interested in any of them.... I even had some teachers flirt with me!

And that exhausting!

But I only like one girl... I known her since preschool... She's been so nice to me. And I love her eye and her sense I of style and her personality and her humor! She makes me laugh, and she a good friend. And I'm pretty sure you already met her so yeah....

I'm not going to tell who it is. But Ian knows who I like. And I know who he likes.... Witch is Claire...

~~4 hours later~~

I sat down at the girls usual table and none of them were there where were they !

Ian sat down next to me...

"Looking for her?"

"Where is she?" I said

---------------------------

I finally did Blake's POV!