12

A/N: I know y'all hate me for that cliffhanger but y'all about to reallllyyyy hate me now 😭. I'm sorry in advance 😩.

Devonte

I ain't even fuck her. She was underneath me, her chest bare, and I was in awe. I called her beautiful but I know she ain't believe me. I kissed her mouth, and she kissed me back. My lips traveled down her neck, and she did that moan shit females do. I slipped my fingers between her legs. Drenched.

My dick was hard as a rock, and I wanted to be buried in that pussy. I wasn't thinking about anything but sliding in that pussy, when I heard keys in the lock. Shit, Trey.

I only had enough time to throw my pants back on and toss her my shirt before Trey's ass barged in. Looking like a deer caught in the headlights, Yazmine tried to hide behind my body.

"Yo, Tae, Amari really wiling over there she throwing all Yazmine's shit out in the-" Trey paused, noticing I was shirtless. "My bad, I ain't know you was, uh busy," he said smirking.

"Nigga, go!"

"Aight!" He laughed his way to his room.

When he was gone, I looked down at Yaz. My dick was still hard, and by the way Yaz was squirming under me, she could feel it.

Her nipples were poking through my thin ass t shirt and I couldn't help myself. I lifted the t shirt, exposing her titties, and sucked the shit out of them.

"Devonte," she said. "We can't..." she trailed off, and let out a moan.

"We can."

"Trey is in his room, he can hear-" she moaned again. Her moan was quickly becoming one of my favorite sounds.

"Aight." I pulled back and she yanked her shirt down. My shirt.

"Can you.." she looked flushed.

"What?"

"Hand me my panties if you see them." The words came out in a rush.

"Yeah...them shits done for." I wasn't apologizing either. When she stripped it wasn't fast enough for my liking so I hurried the process along a lil bit. Those weak ass panties were ripped, no way she could put them back on.

Shit, my dick was so hard it hurt, and the way she bit her lips wasn't helping. I had tasted those lips. And it wasn't enough to quench my thirst for all things Yaz.

"So what I'm posed to do?"

"What you mean?" I couldn't think straight.

"I can't just walk around with my pussy all out!"

"Put yo skirt back on. And yo shit just across the street, go get some new ones." When she climbed out of the couch and bent over to wiggle into the skirt, I grabbed her ass.

The only thing that kept me from fucking the shit out of her on the couch was the thought of Trey in his room hearing everything. Still, I was bout ready to risk it all.

After she was dressed, she wouldn't meet my eyes. "I guess I'll go."

"Okay."

"I'll see you later." Still not looking up, she went to the front door and unlocked it. And started yelling. "I know this girl did not!"

"What?" I was suddenly tired.

"She threw all my shit out, on the lawn!"

"What?" Come to think of it, Trey said some shit like that, but I had been tuning him out.

"Look!" She sounded hysterical so I went over to look outside.
"Yoooo," I was shocked. Piles of clothes were in the grass, and there were shoes scattered around. I never seen no shit like it. What really fucked me up though was the paintings. Scattered haphazardly in the yard were dozens of paintings, and other art supplies. This bitch even threw a mattress out of the house. It reminded me of when in my old hood homes would get foreclosed and if people ain't move out in time all they shit got tossed on the curb.