Chapter 9

Everyone happily at until

"So tonight we will be arriving at the cove,we will dock an ask whoever the hell lives there if we could stay for the night,if not,well we dock anyway"Strand announced 

"Buzzkill"Elyza muttered taking her last bite with a smile.

Everyone threw out ideas of what exactly to do...No one knew what lied ahead.

After helping Daniel tie netting to catch more fish Alicia was tired.She decided to take a nap while Elyza sat next to her counting an sorting ammo.Alicia laid her head on her girlfriends lap.

She emerged in the woods.

She heard water flowing off in the distance.A man with mysterious tattoos appeared.

"Heda we must return to Polis,"The man spoke in a new tongue she never heard before but understood.

"Yes Ryder,we shall return to polis right now,hopefully Prince Roan has bring me what I desired"Alicia,or Heda as she was called replied.

She rode horseback to a tall half destroyed tower that seemed as if it could have been at one point a skyscraper.

She went to the top an sat in what appeared to be her throne.Moments later a baldman came in.

"Prince Roan of Azgeda has arrived,bearing what you requested"He also spoke in this new language 

A rough looking man came in holding a female with her head covered an hands tied tightly

Another man pulled off the cover,it was Elyza,no it wasn't...her name was Clarke,but everyone seemed to call her Wanheda.

"I told you to bring her to me unharmed"Heda spoke

"She didn't come easy"Prince Roan returned

"I expect not"She replied

After an exchange that seemed not in favor of this Prince Roan,Heda ordered him away...by the hand of her guards.

"I'm sorry Clarke,but it was the only way to get you here"Heda offered

Clarke spit at Heda.

"YOU BITCH,..I'LL KILL YOU"She screamed as guards dragged her away

Alicia woke up startled,She breathed heavily an was shaking.

"It's okay baby don't worry"Elyza comforted"What's wrong"

"I had another wierd dream"Alicia told her

"It's okay princess"Elyza kiseed her forehead

"It's like no dream I've had before,it's looks so real...it feels,so real."She looked into Elyza's dark chocolate eyes.

"What about?"Elyza asked curiously 

"We were in the woods,I was like the leader,you were there,you spit at me,Your name was Clarke again,there was another name what was it,fuck, asdeda...againa,who the fuck even knows...I'm so confused.."She hugged her lover.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Raven unplug the A.I from Clarke"Monty said"It's been long enough,Do you really think Becca an A.L.I.E lied about the way the world ended"

"I had visions,of fucking...I don't know zombies an shit while I had Becca in my head"Raven told Monty""It's as like super flash backs but I need Clarke to find out"

"Raven you didn't even asknow her,You just brought her here an stuck her in the chair an sent her off to who knows where,What if you kill her?"Monty demanded

"She would have agreed to help even if I did ask"Raven assured

"Then why didn't you"He questioned

"I want her to be as normal as possible.We basically stuck her in an alternative universe, except it's connected to the A.I so parts of her life will come back to her in different ways"Raven responded"An i think Heda is with her"

"What"Monty asked"she's dead remember"

"Maybe..Maybe she really isn't truly dead"Raven touched Clarke's hand.

"Raven WHAT DO YOU MEAN,talk to me"He pleaded 

"I think I'm gonna pull Clarke out now"Raven said looking at her algerithems 

Raven stepped behind Clarke's unconscious seeming body

"ascende superius"

The A.I unhinged itself from the back of Clarke's neck.

Raven an Monty watched as Clarke woke up.

"RAVEN,MONTY"Clarke exclaimed

"Clarke"They yelled embracing her

Clarke stood back with a confused face.Raven stepped forward

"Clarke what is the last thing you remember with us"She asked

"Well that you guys went back up to the ring of the ark,then I finally saw what I thought was your ship,but I don't know,then Madi,MADI"Clarke got up

"She's fine,She's safe,We explain everything to her"Monty assured

"What do you mean"She questioned

"Well mad scientist over here"Monty pointed at Raven

"Mad mechanic"Raven corrected

"Mad mechanic over here was having some false backs an wanted to send you somewhere else,oh I don't even know"He rubbed his face

Raven rolled her eyes"I was having flash backs to earth,like 100 years ago to before the bombs dropped an it ended differently than we all think it did,an i found a way to build a super computer that could basically create a sort of time machine,but it wasn't a time machine,it takes you back to a place as a different person,kind of like a game,except you still receive the information "

Clarke tried to understand.

"She kidnapped you an put the A.I in you an sent you back to before the bombs but as as different person"Monty clarified  

"Elyza"Clarke said"That was my name,Elyza Lex"

"You remember the kick"Raven asked grabbing as recording module she had next to her,she turned it on.

"Yea but it was wierd,lexa was the"Clarkes smile faded"her name was Alicia Clark an there were dead thingskin like zombies,everyone called them walkers"Clarke spent hours explaining what had happened when she was in that state.

Raven sat there shook to her core with the information Clarke told them.

When Raven suggested Clarke  to go say hi to the others she said"Lexa was there,She's still in the A.I"

Raven pulled out the A.I, "yes,she is,but maybe I could bring her back,but for safe keeping" Raven turned Clarke around an put the A.I in her head"you'll wear it"

"What do you mean you could bring her back?"She stopped her

"Let's just go say hi to everyone for now"Raven walked off.