Chapter 40 | A Sacrifice

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 40 | A Sacrifice

Somewhere in the dark forest

Hecate was walking briskly while her hands are slightly shaking. She bit her lip and tried to run the scenario she imagined back inside her mind once again.

She took a deep breath and finally arrived back outside their hideout when she felt her sister's presence behind her.

She looked back and saw Deirdre walking towards her with her lips curled backward and frenzied eyes.

"What is it?" Hecate asked curiously as she watched her sister.

"Where is Kasdeya?" Deirdre demanded as she tried to look for their other sister. Her eyes narrowing dangerously at Hecate.

Hecate shrugged her shoulders and looked as if she didn't notice her sister's deathly glare.

"I don't know where she is sister. You do know that we cannot communicate with our kind telepathically." Hecate answered in response.

Even though they can be able to posses someone using their mental strength, beguiling other people using their voices can be possible too.

This is much more efficient rather that taking over someone's mind and possessing them.

But they need to concoct a special mixture to be able to induce that feeling.

"You do know how Kasdeya loves her 'alone time', sister." Hecate added as she tried to console Deirdre.

"Hmph, she vanishes whenever I needed her the most. You better not be lying to me, Hecate. I will teach her a lesson once she comes back." Deirdre finally felt satisfied and walked back inside the house.

Hecate looked at her older sister's back and sighed in relief.

'Forgive me but I had to sacrifice Kasdeya.' Hecate said to herself. 'Melaniya wouldn't have sparred me. I cannot tell you yet sister because our revenge is so close. I won't let anything ruin our plan.'

※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎—※◎※◎※◎※◎※◎

At the same time on the grounds of the Blue Orion Pack

Luna Oswald is tapping her pen on the wooden table inside her office. In her hands were the pack reports made by her officers.

Tomorrow.

'Tomorrow is the day of the blood moon. Salvi has been laying low these past days. He will most likely attack tomorrow since the witches knew the importance of the Blood moon for me.' Luna Oswald thought.

She reached for the phone beside her and dialed a number.

After a few rings someone finally answered.

"Luna Oswald," the voice of the man was deep and oozed power. "Why have you called?"

"Your highness, I would like to ask for your assistance." Luna Oswald said while trying her best to sound respectful.

"I will give you assistance, Luna Oswald. I also have some news to inform you, my men told me that they have finally tracked Salvi's hideout." The Alpha King said as anticipation filled his voice.

Luna Oswald stood up from her chair.

"Valise?" Luna Oswald questioned. "Where is my Beta?"

Luna Oswald heard the Alpha King sigh.