the noose

A week after the incident, Kate was having suicidal thoughts, as any woman would. After she had enough of work, school, the nightmares, she went out, got a rope, and a chair, she made the noose, got the chair ready, and put it on her neck, the chair was ready, and as she was about to kick over the chair, Brandon ran in, in only his dark blue boxers, grabbed  her by the waist, and asked her , so softly it was almost impossible to hear, "how many times will I save you this month," then their lips met. He asked her who leaned in first, they simply suspected they leaned in at the same time, then they said in sequence, "you wanna do it again?" They both blushed, Kate pulled him down on the bed, Brandon pulled off her sugar skull tank top, and all she had on was her Victoria secret bra and underwear. They thought for just a few moments, then Brandon got up grabbed a condom and put it on, she smiled and said, "thanks, I wasn't quite ready to go through the pain of childbirth."  He smiled back and said, now I'm ready." He got on top of her, they rest of the night they "made love" (I felt uncomfortable saying sex). She skipped school and work, he got up and said softly, so, you wanna make it official. So he made dinner and had a nice day, decorating the house and getting new furniture. The dog was perfectly happy, with wet food, and a new bed, and toys.