Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV

Only 1 week left for my graduation.

I hope you don't fail

Be positive.

Finally I'm going to complete my graduation and I'm so much happy that now I can live my life according to my own rule.

Like my life my rules?

Kind of.

My mom would be so happy to know that I finally completed my graduation, she'll be head over heels to see me achieving my goal.

Why? Your mom don't trust you that you can be graduated?

Oh shut up!

I want to open my own boutique just like my mom and now after completing my graduation I can fulfil my dreams.

First let me introduce myself.
I am a normal girl with brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, around 5'5" with lil bit of curves on the right places. I also have two besties, one is Sonya and other is Richard.

Sonya is like my sister that I never got, she is so beautiful with dark brown hair and brown eyes with a very sexy figure, olive skin and around 5'6" height. she is every guys dream and not to forget my another best friend Richard aka Richie, who is a total drool worthy guy, every girl in our college tried to get his attention. He is about 6'1 and have light brown eyes, dark brown hair which looks sexy on him. He is such a flirt. How the girls get mad whenever he give them his toothy smile.

God I want a smile like him.

Hah! You wish

And not to forget my stupid inner voice who speaks more than me.

Oh you're jealous.

Of you? Sure.

All of us study in same college and now we are getting graduated. We are discussing about the party which is going to held after our graduation ceremony, yet I still can't decide what should I wear for the party. Dressing up is not an easy task. But, no problem as long as I'm having my besties with me I know I'll not face any problem.

Yeah! If you have to dress on your own I'm sure you'll be the clown roaming around the party.

Aaarrrrggghhh! Shut up.

Anyways, after attending all my classes for the day I was heading back home when from nowhere a guy came and bumped into me and the guy's phone fell down from his hand. I fell back on my butt but the guy made no attempt in helping me.

I groaned in pain.

I hope his phone is fine.

Hey! You should support me.

"Shit" He cursed under his breath while picking up his phone.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"You should be" he stated looking at his phone for any damage.

What? Did I hear it correct?

"What?" I asked him little bit surprised by his reply.

When he made eye contact with me I froze on my spot. He's totally a greek god. Wow!! With green eyes and height that is making me feel like a dwarf, perfectly sculpted jaw and not to forget his dark brown soft and silky hair. He's wearing a blue tux with white crisp shirt beneath. I can see the muscles clenching when he is moving his hands. He was so handsome, totally drool worthy guy.

Omg!! He's so hot and sexy. God had made him in free time.

I gulped.

After staring at him like a dumb person for sometime I came back to my senses and realised that I was drooling over him. I flushed at the thought of staring at him. He was saying something but I couldn't get it.

"Huh" I asked dumbly.

"I'm saying if you have done ogling me then you should say sorry to me as you bumped into me."

Busted.
Wait he's saying you should say sorry?

Is he for real? I was about to give him a piece of mind but he cut me off in the mid.

"Don't you have eyes or your eyes are only for drooling over boys" he smirked, looking at me or more like judging me.

He's so full of himself. God! Scarlett my soldier tell him that he can't insult you like that.

I nodded.

"Who the hell you think you are, talking to me like that" I huffed. He's the one who bumped into me and now he's blaming me. How can be a person so arrogant.

Yupp. Sexy arrogant person.

I know, but

Hey! Don't praise him.

Oh! Sexy arrogant person whom I cannot praise.

I groaned.

"You know what, forget it, you already wasted a lot of my time, I don't wanna waste any more. So, now move" he said in annoyance.

Like hell I would let him go like that.

I didn't move and crossed my arms showing him that I'm not going anywhere but he just pushed me aside and carried on his way just ignoring me like he can't even see me.

Who the bloody hell was he? I know you are Scarlett but he shouldn't treat you like this.

Exactly!

He kept moving on without even giving a second glance at me.

I stomped my feet at his arrogance, how I wish to remove that bloody smirk from his face.

What was this guy's problem. He can't even apologize for a single thing which he did wrong.

I groaned in annoyance.

He's seriously so rude.

MR. RUDE.

Seriously God why do you have to make such freak and arrogant people?

I hope that this is our first and last meet, and we never meet again. I wish I stay away from this Mr. Rude guy.

After all that complaining I started walking back towards my house.

--------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you feel about the first chapter...
Sorry for mistakes but I'm writing a story for first time... if you feel something wrong then feel free to tell me so that I can change it...

LOVE YOU😘😘😘😘

17/03/2018