Journal of White Lies

Heavy footsteps, thumping fast on the ground, sounded through the household one early morning. Said noise reached one Allen Walker, who had yet woken up.

The boy stirred and groaned as he rolled to the other side of the bed and pulled the cover over his head. The noise he heard kept on and was getting louder and louder as time passed by and was getting closer and closer. Then, the door to Allen's room flung open, revealing a boy of thirteen years old with short untamed red hair dressed in white button shirt, which sleeves were folded up to elbows, khaki pants with suspenders clipped on, a pair of brown leather shoes, and a loose blue bow tie. This boy had his right leg kicked the door open with such force the knob almost got destroyed and had his face contorted in annoyance; his eyes were like fire.

"WAKE THE HELL UP WALKEEER!" yelled the boy, pulling the blanket off and tossed it away.

The brunette shot up groggily, glaring at the intruder who laughed suddenly.

"What's funny?" snarled Allen.

Giggling, the red headed boy said, "You have an incredible bed head!" pointing at Allen's hair that resembled a bird's nest.

"Well, at least it's tameable." he shot back as he rolled his eyes, earning a scowl and a huff from the other. "So?" crossing his arms, the silver-eyed boy started and asked, "What brings you here so early in the morning? Crashing in without notice and barging in my room to disturb my sleep? I hope this is something worth my time."

"Look who's talking." the red headed boy smirked and set his left foot on the bed.

Allen screamed, flailing his arms. "Get your filthy foot off my bed! God!" his hands then went to grab his hair. "The mud! The mud! You could've at least taken your shoes off before going in!"

"Shut up and listen here." chided the boy who had his expression changed into serious and leaned forward.

"Nooo!" yelled Allen, still gripping his hair. "What happened to the servants?! Why aren't they here yet to throw you off?!"

"Probably still asleep since it's only pass four in the morning."

"Whaaat?! Then how did you get in?"

"Magic. Now listen here 'cause this concerns you."

Allen was about to yell again, but he caught the tone of seriousness in the red headed's voice. Calming down, he complied though he was still pissed at the dirt that was on the bed courtesy of the intruder's shoes.

Said intruder noted the brunette's change of demeanour and said, "As I was saying this matter concerns you. But, before anything else, you need to fix yourself first and meet me down in five minutes." he then pulled back his foot from the bed and turned his back to leave.

"Wha-? What's the meaning of this?!" demanded Allen, slamming his hands on the bed; his face was troubled.

"No time to explain." the red headed boy waved his right hand in dismissal while the other hand was shoved in his side pocket and walked out casually. "Just hurry up and get ready. Those two idiots were already down there."

Allen could only stare at his unwanted visitor's retreating back with his mouth hanging open in both shock and surprise as the red headed boy disappeared before scrambling on his feet to the bathroom, and with haste pulled on his black sweat pants, olive green turtle neck shirt and navy blue V-neck sweater.

Outside the household, the red headed boy was waiting for Allen to come out. He was leaning on a black carriage with his arms folded.

Allen came, rushing out of the manor about a minute before the appointed time he was given. He stopped right in front of the red haired, panting lightly.