19-Confusion

Abid's Pov

There is no meeting held after and thats the reason,I am unable to saw her. Last time when she said,

"Listen, Abid. We all know we can't change what happened in the past. So just put it aside. You know this project is important for bith the companies. So lets just put are best into it."

I seriously felt something deep inside my heart, hurt. Maybe her words.

I am not saying whatever she said was wrong. But still this anonymous feeling didn't left me for a second and I really don't know why I am so affected.

'Because you want something else to hear from her'

Ohh, my inner voice.I am just waiting for your arrival.

'I am just telling you the truth.And the truth is always taste bitter'

I am sure, my own inner voice is laughing at me right now. But what other thing I could do. So many questions are running in my mind. I am soo confused.

When the party was held and I get to know that our company is collaborating. I vow to myself that this time I will not going to trap in her plans. But when I meet her and get close to her. Her innocence kept my heart and still I don't know what the hell I do?

This anonymous feeling making me more annoying and irritating.

'I have a solution'

No,I don't want your stupid solutions.

'Oh..common on...my suggestions are always better then your stupid manly thoughts.'

Stop it.you are annoying me more.

'Go and just meet her. It so simple.'

My heart beat rises instantly. Just a mere thought of seeing her in front of me.

'Awww...you are looking like a teenage lover.'

Just stop annoying me.From the last week.I was fighting with my own inner me about not to see and meet her. But the whole thing is taking a troll on me.

I saw my reflection on the bathroom mirror.I am really looking like a drunk devdas right now.I was not even able to concentrate on my work.

What you did with me Areena.??

'Its called Love'

Just shut the fuck up.

'Ohh..common... I am just helping you..'

Okhh. That's enough.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Areena's Pov

"Ya Allah...please have mercy on every living being and please forgive us for our sins.Please protect my family from any harm and have blessings on us.And please get me some relief from Abid's thoughts and please keep him away from me, Ameen."

I stood up from my prayer mate and fold it. Its fajir(morning prayer) time and I asked Allah to givr me some relief from Abid and his thoughts.From the last week, I am just thinking about him like an idiot. What he said and what he is did. I didn't understand it a little bit. Its soo confusing and annoying.

So I decided that I will stay away from him and don't think about him. I asked my god to help me.
I open the door of my veranda and inhale the cool and fresh breeze. Mornings are soo soothing. I just close my eyes to enjoy the moment, when my phone start ringing in its full volume.

Who the hell at this early..??

I reached to my bedside table and pick up my phone.

'Unknown Number'

Who is it. May be Ali.I answer up the call.

"Hello.."

For sometime, No one speak from the other side.

"Hello..."

"Assalamualaikum, Areena."

Is it him..??

"Walaikumsalam.."

"Its me, Abid. I am sorry to disturb you this early."

Is it really Abid and he is saying "Sorry".

"Hello... Areena...!!"

"Ya... It...s o..kh... Anything Important sir.."

Ya Allah, why I am stuttering.

"Actually... I am leaving for Dubai tomorrow.So will you please come for a meeting today, as I have some new ideas to share and we can finalize the design."

I have to pinch myself. Firstly, Is it really him or I am in a dream. From when he starts saying "Please".

"Aaahhh.."

"Are you ok... Areena"

Ohh...Its not a dream. Its really him.

"Areena... Are you listening...!!"

Ohhh... I don't listen anything. I am so engulfed in my thinking. I only catch his please, but for what.?? I don't know. Stupid me.

"Ya.. I am sorry...please Pardon."

He will think I am so stupid. Common Focus.!!

"I am saying that I am leaving for Dubai tomorrow.So can you please come for a meeting today as I have some good ideas to share and we will finalize the design also."

He is leaving.But why?? All of a sudden my heart felts soo heavy.
But we are business partners, how he is just leave like this.

"Areeena....!!"

"Ya.. Suree, why not."

I wanted to asked him that why he is leaving.But I can't.

"Great, 11 am at my office."

"Okhh... I will be there."

And the call hangs up.

Why I am feeling like a burden is put on me. We are not in any relationship. We just met after 5 years.

Allah listen my pray and now he is leaving. Why I asked such a stupid thing.

Ya Allah, I am going to be insane. I put mobile on charging and went to the bathroom for a shower.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading.