Chapter 4: Proposition

2 weeks later

"There we go, come on Ricky 3 more" My trainer rooted me on while I effortlessly did my pull-ups. I was at a point in my life where my metabolism was slowing down and I wanted to remain to have the same ripped body I had in my 20's.

"8"

"9"

"10"

I jumped down massaging my neck. "Good work" I walked to the side grabbing my towel to wipe my face. "I'll see you Friday"

"Alright man... good looking," I said dapping him up. I watched him exit the door. Once he left I turned my music back up. My stomach was growling, I walked to the refrigerator opening it. My refrigerator was damn near empty and Nesta was out sick. I grabbed my last Gatorade chugging it down. I grabbed my keys to make a few errands, I guess it was time to do some things on my own. My phone began ringing "Wassup" I answered closing the door behind me.

"Yo, I need you here," Dreux said. He managed the club on my off days and it was my off day. "What's going on? I asked.

"Man its too much shit going on at the club. A girl got cut, dad wants a meeting, Caprio rushed in here threatening us and it ain't even 8 o clock yet" he complained

"I ain't gonna be able to do it. I gotta a meeting at my store" I lied. "Come later than nigga" he demanded. I paused for a second looking around my house. "I'll see what I can do," I said hanging up. Damn was I the only one that had to do everything. I needed help, I needed to hire an assistant and an assistant manager. I couldn't do this anymore. I was on my way to shower until I was interrupted by another call. This time it was my sister Kamaya.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Ricky, you need to get here now. Dad is spazzing out on everybody" she said. I rolled my eyes irritated, my siblings act like they couldn't handle Grant on their own.

"Okay, I'm coming," I said. Once I got out the shower I changed into a suit. I took my brief case from out the closet. I put my passcode in to open it. I grabbed my gun placing it in my side pocket. I knew it was going to be a feud.

Once I arrived I dapped up the bouncers. Marvin and Chris. "Wassup Slik"

"Wassup," I said. "Its a mess in that office" he warned."It's nothing I cant handle" I said. I walked down the hall being greeted by the dancers again. "Hi Zaddy," Payton said lowly rubbing my side as she walked past. I turned around looking at her ass. "Sup Pay,"  I turned forward opening the door to my father's office. I was greeted by nothing but screaming and yelling as usual. Kamaya arms were crossed with an attitude looking over at Rudy. "Ricky.. I'm glad you're here. Took you long enough" he said.

"What's going on? I asked. "Doofus over here shot Bentley's son in the foot and now his mafia came to my house threatening me" he snapped. I looked over at Rudy giving him the death glare. That day they had Brent tied up. I specifically told him to leave him alone and not to make shit hot.

"And your mother was scared out of her mind," he explained. Once he said that I grew angry, I balled up my fist tapping it on my thigh. I didn't play about my mother, she was heaven on earth to me and now its war.

"So what do you want to do? I asked thinking of something. "I don't fucking know, all I know is those muthafuckas come to my house again. Imma put a foot in all of y'all asses" he scoffed. "God, I can't stand those Caprio's and you think Bentley and I were best friends back in the day. That man copied my whole my business idea... then gets mad when I cut him off. Ever since then we had a rivalry going on" he explained.