Coz I am Eternally Yours!

Arnav POV
It was 11pm right now, but I was in no hurry to go back home, neither was Khushi. Currently we were relaxing on the recliner. She was sitting, while I was lying down with my head on her lap. Every now and then she would caress my hair with her soft butter like fingers. I sighed in happiness. Life changes so drastically at times. A few hours ago I was a broken man. I was someone who was lost in darkness. And now...now I am the king of this world. With his beautiful and ever loving Queen. Hmmm. This is beautiful. Oh how I missed these moments in my temper tantrums earlier. But never again. Never will I deprive myself from Khushi's love.
"What are you thinking about Arnavji?" Khushi asked curiously.
"Just that being ASR.. instead of loosing so many great moments with you I should have taken the first opportunity to tell you that we are meant to be. When you fell in my arms in Sheesh Mahal....I should have simply taken you away there and then. No. I think I should have disappeared with you in my arms. To our own little world." I explained with a wink.

And after ages I was greeted with wide hazel eyes and an O shaped mouth. Haha. She is really back huh. I thought.
"Haww....you would have really done that?" She asked with a cute blush.
"Ofcourse. I should have preponed our love story. Its my mistake I know. And I take full responsibility for my mistake." I said with a sorry expression.
And then all of a sudden her expressions changed. Something was running in my girls overloaded brain. Her next words surprised me nonetheless. I never expected her to bring that up.
"So...what about Diwali night? Will you take responsibility for that too? Because you know things could have been dealt a bit differently if you would have confessed about your feelings that day itself. I was prepared you know. I questioned you later...since I had a few answers too. I thought if you will confess then I will reveal my feelings too. Mind telling me why you always go crazy when I wear something...red?" She asked shyly yet boldly.

For a while I just kept staring at those hazel eyes. So much time has passed but her innocence remains the same. I brought my thumb up to her cheek and rubbed it softly over her pink cheeks.
"Like I said I forgot to use my ASR brains. And then too I controlled my emotions. Rather then loosing control and confessing my heartfelt love for you. Hmmm. Is that so Khushi...if I would have explained my true feelings to you...would you have responded with equal passion? Damn my loss. And as far as seeing you in red is concerned, its my favourite color. Seeing you in it always makes me crazy. It makes me feel that you are wearing my colors. Like I have somehow marked you. Also when you wear red you very well know what follows next. All I can think about is kissing the daylights out of you."

An extremely shy Khushi pushed my thumb and head away from her. She quickly stood up and tried to walk away. But watching her walk away like that irked me. It reminded of a dark time.  I rushed towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Resting my chin on her shoulder I said in a rough and sad voice...
"Dont go away like that...it hurts...too much...I cant bear it. I am not ready..yet...it will take me years to watch you distance yourself from me..even if it is due to shyness."

A few seconds passed and Khushi did not reply. I was about to ask her what was wrong when she suddenly turned around in my arms and grabbed my face between her hands.
"Never...I wont to that to you. Never again. I promise. It will be us always...together." She said with tears in her eyes. And then we hugged each other. Trying to dissolve all the previous pain and hurt with this touch.
We embraced each other for too long. By chance my eyes glanced at my cabin wall where the clock showed 11pm. Damn...we have to go home now. I wish to remain with Khushi like this only in our own bubble of happiness. But the real world awaits our presence.
"Khushi....shall we go home...to Shantivan?" I asked her softly.
She simply nodded, not at all coming out from my embrace. I chuckled her silly behavior.

Khushi POV
We were driving to Shantivan right now. And Arnavji was explaining to me everything that I had missed in these few months. Di had a beautiful daughter named Muskaan. She named her that because it was the closest thing to my name. I grinned. Shyam Jha was in jail. Good I replied coldly. And Jiji and Jiju were expecting a new baby. Wow this is wonderful. When I asked him how he was doing...he did not say anything. And I realized that he suffered the same fate that I did my world before I died. Understanding my error...I simply grabbed his arm and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Everyone in the family will go beserk on seeing me alive. They will be super happy." I stated knowingly.
"Ofcourse. Their Khushi is back...in the literal sense of the word now." Arnavji muttered.

After a while we entered the house but it was too dark. It is almost midnight now. So thinking that we will surprise everyone tomorrow me and Arnavji walked in the kitchen and fed each other the dinner that was kept aside for him. Like little kids we rushed to our room, and Arnavji was in a really jolly mood so we started our tradition for the first time. Yup we brought the mattress and blankets at the poolside. Slowly watching our parents...we drifted off to sleep. This time poolside was all about the reunion of two souls Arnav and Khushi.

Something was disturbing my eyes and it was not the sun. What is this I thought? I opened my eyes to the distrubing reflecting mirror. After a few seconds of disorientation I realized that Mamiji was watching me and Arnavji with her Bond Binoculars. Seeing her after so long I could not hold back my greetings.
"Good morning Mamiji.."

Only to hear a deafening scream.

Poor Arnavji too woke up with her screams.

"Saasuma...Saasuma...PHATI SAREE IS BACK.... SHE IS AT THE POOLSIDE...SLEEPING WITH ARNAV BITWA..."

With sleepy eyes both me and Arnavji laughed out.

Thank you Devi Maiyya. For giving me my Arnavji.