FORTY-FIVE

~Valdus~

I was breathing hard and all I️ can smell was the fear from both of us and her blood.

I took a step back and stared at Vivens and the nurses rushing their hands all over her stomach and yelling things to each other. Then the nurses would go running off somewhere and have things in their hands.

I couldn't breathe. I looked down to my hands and they started to shake. My vision would start to turn blurry and back to normal. My tried to wipe the blood off of me but it started to crawl up my skin. Up my arm. I gripped my hair and that's when i gave one last look at Aphrodite and turned around and ran.

I ran out of the pack house and shifted. I ran past the dead wolves and ran to the trees. I was panting and my vision would blurry up or either turn black. My chest pains but i kept running.

I ran past trees and i started to smell new lands. I left my territory.

I ran through the open fields and my stomach started to hurt. I shifted as i was stilling running so i rolled on the grass. I landed on my knees and hands and that's when my stomach curled. I threw up whatever i had and started to sob.

I gripped the grass and threw up again. My teeth started to chatter and i closed my eyes tight. I yelled as loud as i can and continued to cry.

I gasped as i hiccuped but when i exhaled i was tackled. The smell of a rouge filled my nose and that's when i felt his teeth bite down on my shoulder. I was laying on my side and i tried to push him off but i was weak.

I felt weak. My hand was still stained with her blood but it fit nicely with his rusty color coat. He but at my side and i growled. I was trying to shift but he was attacking me. I tried to kick him but at the same time my hands were holding back his mouth as he tried to snap at me. I flipped to my back and he was on top of me. His paws stepped hard on my chest and it knocked out my air.

My eyes grew wide and that weaken me even more. My arms weakly pushed away his mouth but he snapped at my fingers and i had my mouth open as i was gasping for air. He took as advantage and tried to attack my stomach. His claws dug deep into my chest and i needed to get him off of me. I can't let him rip open my stomach...

I laid there with my mouth open as he was attacking me in slow motion as i thought.

If my mate dies, from me. From her stomach being slashed open. Wouldn't it be the right decision to die the same? I mean, i killed my own mate.

So i started to relax underneath him and i started to put my arms down. He attacked my face and my neck and i felt his hot breath fan against my neck but right when i closed my eyes waiting for him to rip out my throat, his warmth came off of me and i open my eyes. He was tackled to the ground by another rogue and i was slowly getting my breathing back. I sat up and my body ached. I looked down and i was cover in deep slashes and blood oozing from them.

I looked back to them and they fight against each other.

Why couldn't i just died already. I got up and shifted again. I ran off and looked behind me as i went back into the tree line and i saw them becoming smaller and smaller as i was running away and right when i looked back i fell in the pond of water. The water was iced cold and i quickly swam up. How fûckin deep can a pond be??

I swam to the edge and climbed back up. I was breathing hard and that's when i shook my fur. I growled slightly when i was done shaking because my fur moved my wounds with it. I stretched and looked around. I shifted and walked towards the edge of the water and sat down.

I️ stared at my reflection and my face was filled with scratches and i looked down to my chest. Oh my, my chest is filled with blood and i can't even see my skin. I dipped my hand in the water and started to wash my face. It stung but i cleaned it up and then i went to my chest. I decided to just go back in and wash myself.

My fingers felt the slashed and they were deep. My hand went to my shoulder and i felt those big teeth marks and my fingers went in the depths of it and it hurt. I cleaned it and i pushed myself up and sat back down on the grass and stared at the light red water. I kicked my feet at it till it started to turn clear and i sighed.

What am i doing?

I should be with my mate.

But why?

Why should i go back?

To look at what i did to her?

I growled and i laid back. My hand rest on my chest even though it sent pain but i didn't care. I watched how the tree leaves moved around as the the grey sky was all i can see. The breeze started to get to me and i started to get cold. I sighed and closed my eyes. I draped my arm over my eyes and controlled my breathing till i couldn't remember anything.

*****

~Vivens~

"Give me the damn needle!" I yelled at her. I grabbed the skin that was left and started to pull them together since i got her muscles stitched together. "Put her on a heart monitor please!" My hands started to shake but i told myself right now is not the time be afraid.

I licked my lips and told the other nurse to hold the skin in the place i had it at and i started to sew it together. I started to hear the heart monitor but it was slow. I wanted to give up but i can't. We can't lose another Luna. We can't go insane again. All of us. Especially Valdus.

Please just let me save our Luna.

*******

Look i know this is really late in the day. I just didn't have time :(

I don't know why it's showing those questions marks and boxes okay. I️m not doing it. I swear.

I️m sorry that i didn't post yesterday, i was so busy. I had to write the chapter yesterday because i didn't have time to write it on the weekend.

All my books are going to be a day late from usual updates this week. I'm sorry.

Book IG:friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS