Chapter 11

"If it gets too crazy you can just call me okay?" Dre whispered in my ear and I shoved him. 

"You think I'm some weakling who can't handle a bar?" 

"It's actually a club," Rook chimed in. 

"I think you can handle a normal bar but remember you said to go some place r rated," Dre answered me and I rolled my eyes at him. 

"I got this," I dramatically flipped my hair in his face, "Don't you worry your pretty little mind." 

We entered the club and it's crowded, loud, reeking of alcohol and cheap cologne but it's all good because this is exactly what I need tonight. Alcohol and cheap cologne, that should do the trick. 

Dre guides us to the private area he had booked and I see Colson sitting there with Slim, AJ, Bobby and a platinum blonde in a tiny red dress. 

"Tell you what," I said, stopping in my tracks, "I'm just gonna go grab a drink." 

"Okay," Rook shrugged and him and Dre kept walking. 

I spun around to go to the bar counter. There was no way in hell I was gonna sit in the same area as Colson as he got it on with some hooker- no thanks. I had plans of my own. 

"Give me something strong," The hot bartender smiled and placed a couple shots in front of me. I wondered if this was the responsible thing to do, I didn't really have anyone's number, apart from Ash's and Ash didn't even come out with us. The club was dingy and there were men eyeing me like I was a piece of meat everywhere- I hadn't wanted to admit it to Dre but this place was definitely r rated. Would downing five shots in a row be the responsible thing to do? 

I looked over to where the guys were and saw the platinum blonde inch closer to Colson and Colson casually placed his hand on her thigh. 

Fuck it. 

I downed the shots- the first one hurt but the rest didn't make me feel a thing. 

"Thanks," My voice had gone all raspy. The bartender winked at me and then 'Waiting for Superman' by Daughtry came on and I decided it was time to dance. 

I stumbled to the dance floor and started moving, I hadn't danced and let loose in so long it felt good to just move. Soon enough I've got someone dancing with me- he smells like wood and he's got some good moves- that's about all I noticed about my mystery dance partner. 

I grind against him and his hands go to my waist, I twisted around and looked up at him for the first time. He's not bad looking- not bad looking at all. 

"She's talking to angels, counting the stars, making a wish on a passing car. She's dancing with stranger, falling apart, waiting for Superman to pick her up in his arms." 

The song gets louder and I realized just how stupid this song is, who needs Superman? Why was this girl waiting for Superman? 

"Why can't she just pick herself up?" I yelled to the guy as his hands moved to my hips.