Epilogue

Years later......

Alana P.O.V.

I got out the car, glad to be home. After a long day of work. I don't work for Nate anymore I run my own company. I got an investment from him and boom! I got my own job.

I put in the code to opened the door and I did. We had a whole bunch of security because Macy was being a little dramatic and try to cause a scene by kidnapping my child.

After three days I had My baby. I remember she was in on Jacob also. Who happened to try and get me to come back to him but I refused. Long story short. Their serving years.

"BABY?!" I hollered out, walking inside our house. "Baby!!" I Yelled again, walking upstairs. I saw Him still sleep, with Reese on his chest.

I awed, going over to them

I awed, going over to them. I kissed him on top of his head and Reese. I pulled the blankets over the two of them and smiled. We either called Joshua, Josh or Reese his middle name.

I went to the dresser and pulled out some clothes to get comfy in and sat in bed with them but I kissed Nate's cheek. He usually wakes up when I do that.

I heard him groan, opening his eyes slowly. "Hey baby" I smiled as he looked over at me then smile. "Hey baby"

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and sat up straight with Josh on his chest, rubbing his eye. "What time is it?"

"3 in the afternoon" I said to him as he looked at me in shocked. "Really Damn me and Reeses been sleep that long?" He asked and I nod.

"Yep. Y'all stayed up the whole night playing that damn game and Stop calling my child after candy" I said as he laughed a little.

"Well first of all, it's a guy thing and second it's fault for Naming his middle name Reese." I pushed his shoulder a little. He laughed at me.

"Let me have REESE please"

"You can't have Reese's man" He secured him, while he was still sleep. "Baby give me Josh"

"No" He said and I sighed. "You know you have to give him up for today right?"

"For what?" He asked. "My momma is coming tomorrow" I said as he tilt his head back groaning, rolling his eyes. "Oh hell"

I hit him in the shoulder after that. He started laughing. "Baby, why are you so mean?" I asked. "I'm not your mom is mean"

"My momma is not mean!" I said but he laughed. "The woman hates me"

"She doesn't hate you she said she didn't like you cause-"

"I'm white" He sighed, running his fingers through Joshua's hair. "No,  she said you were a pushover"

"No.no. no" He closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Your mom hates me because I wasn't a black man" He said. I rolled my eyes, when my phone lit up on the side table. I took it off the table to see it was Sarah.