17

Alana P.O.V.

After Nate fell alseep basically me in his arms, his phone had dinged. I looked over and picked it up.

Whore ass Macy😂😵- Nate Where are you, where suppose to meet up with the Wedding planner. I also hope last night was the best night of your life❤❤

I was getting mad. Beyond mad. I'm going to beat her ass. I don't care right now.

I poked Nate side for him to wake up. I kinda picked up that a few days ago.

"Hmm" He hummed, slowly opening his eyes. He opened them to see me and I smiled.

"Hey baby" He softly whispered, smiling.

"Hey, look I'm going to go okay? I'll be back to see you tonight okay" I smiled at him.

"Yeah. Sure" He pecks my lips and I slipped out of the bed. I put my shoes back on and grabbed my phone.

"Alana?" Nate questioned before I could open the door. I turned around towards him. "Yes Baby?"

"Thank you" He smiles with his dimples out and I smiled back.

"Your very welcome" I smiled back leaving out. I walked to the hallways and saw doctors and nurse's. I get my phone out calling Sarah.

She picked up about two rings.

"Hey Lana? What's up?"

"Sarah don't talk just listen and at the end of this, say okay. I'm going to beat Macy's ass. So I want you to come with me and get me off of her. Because if you don't, I'm going to go to jail for murder so go to Nate's House and help me out" I said.

"Okay" I then hang up and go in the Elevator. Macy is about to get fucked up.

.

.

.

Sarah P.O.V.

After I end the call, I looked at All the guys.

"What happened?" Jack J. Asked me.

"Um, We might need to go to Nate's house." I said, causing them to look at me in a confusing way.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Sammy had ask me.

"Yeah. Alana is going there"

"Why is that a problem?" Swazz asked me.

"Because, Macy is there" I said. They all looked at each other and immediately got off the couch.

"Shit where's my Camera" Jack J, ran up his stairs.

"Come on lets go, I can't missed this" Derek pushed me out the door.

---------

Alana P.O.V.

I drove right to the gates to the box. "Name?" a girl said. Sounded like Iman.

"Iman?"

"Alana?"

"Yeah. Can you open the gates please?" I asked her.

She sighs. "Uh, Mr. Maloley isn't here" She says.

"Yeah I know, can you please let me in?" I said and that's when the gates open.

I drove in and parked my car. When I took the key out the ignition, I hopped out, slamming my door.

I walked right to the door, putting in Nate's code. Sammy told me what it was.

I walked in, going to the kitchen. I looked to see Iman and the rest of the maids in here. Even James.