Chapter Fifteen

We didn't make it to 500 :( oh, well, I'm still so happy we made it to what we did 💕 I appreciate every one of you guys, thank you for being so supportive!

***

Chapter 15

I pulled open the front door, and came face-to-face with the person I was looking for.

"Hey, uh-I'm sorry." Alex sighed running a hand through his freshly groomed hair.

Ew, saying groomed makes him sound like a dog.

Well, he is a dog...

"It's okay. I need to tell-" He cut me off.

"No, I need to show you something, whatever it is can wait."

He grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together, and gently tugged me to his Ferrari.

I furrowed my eyebrows together quizzically, but I chose not to speak.

He opened the passenger door for me, and then he ran around to the driver's side and slid in.

The drive to his planned destination was getting awkward, so I decided to break the silence.

"Why did you tell me that we weren't friends? You've said I was beautiful when no-one else could hear," Tears were stinging my eyes, making my vision blurry.

"Because I'm an idiot. But that's not going to stop me from doing what I'm about to do." He said blandly; and then everything went silent....Again.

***

We pulled into the beach's parking lot. The same beach I went to where Alex and I had our first kiss.

Even though it was only to make Sierra jealous.

We got out, and he grabbed my hand again, making my heart flutter.

"Come on," He smiled, gently tugging me towards the sand.

We walked along the edge, where the water meets the sand.

He removed his hand from mine, and wrapped his arm around my waist, and in turn, I wrapped my arm around his torso.

"When I said you were beautiful, I meant it one hundred percent. I've thought that since third grade when you stepped on my sand castle at this very beach. I couldn't even be mad because you were too beautiful." He chuckled nervously, looking straight ahead.

"Thank you," I muttered, not able to form any more words.

Then suddenly it dawned on me what was happening.

A romantic walk on the beach, him turning into a sweet-talker; he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend!

My stomach exploded into a million butterflies, and my heart fluttered in my chest.

Zach must've said he should apologize by doing this again to take a trip down memory lane.

I wanted to fangirl over my own love story, but I chose not to for the sake of my own dignity.

Finally we arrived to the middle of the beach, where as I suspected, there was the question written in sea shells.

There were people circling around us now, with wide grins and cameras.

"I know I've messed things up more times than one, and I know you deserve so much better. But I have loved you since elementary school, before I even knew what love was. If you say yes, I will do my best to make you forever happy. I love you Violet, so will you be my girlfriend?"

By now I had a full-blown grin on my face, and I'm almost positive I looked like an idiot.

"Without a doubt." I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Why don't we recreate our first kiss? This time without it being for the sole purpose of making Sierra jealous?" Alex chuckled, and I nodded.

Without saying anything, he picked me up, and despite my protests, carried me into the water.

Once we were up to our chests in the water, he pulled me towards him, cupping my face in one hand.

"I love you too." I muttered, before his lips came crashing down on mine.

This was the perfect ending, to a not so perfect day.

***

We walked hand-in-hand into my house.

"It looks like the love birds are finally together now." Ashton whooped, fist-pumping the air.

"Shut up." I mumbled, my cheeks turning crimson.

I glanced up at Alex to see his had done the same.

"You guys are too cute!" Noah exclaimed, giving us both a bear hug.

We all started laughing at what a dork Noah was being.

I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend and better best friends.

***

Yayyy! This chapter was so cute in my opinion ♡

What do you guys think???

So we didn't make it to 500 reads, big deal. I'm just thankful we made it to what we did...this book has only been out a little over a week!

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to WrestlingManager for reading every book I publish, and even switching to my different accounts for me ♡♡♡

Byeee!