Forever

Continuation from Claim What's His

;)

His strides into the building of S.T.A.R Labs overflowed with confidence and his clenched fists and jaw showed pure anger. Stepping into the cortex was like looking at a mirror for there Barry stood and and only Barry with his hands crossed and facial expression in an evident scowl. Barry was ashamed of himself at least this version. 

The pain and suffering the Savitar had endured gave him grave pain especially since this pain came from the people he cared most of about except one, the one who replaced that pain with unstoppable happiness and there was no way that he was going to let her escape from his grasp. 

"Where is she?" Of course there was stupidity in this question, if Barry knew, then Savitar would definitely know. 

"I think you know the answer to that question." He fidgeted, he walked right into that one. 

A few minutes of silence passed where the only glared at each other. 

"I want her back." I need her  he wanted to continue. 

"Why? What could you possibly want with Y/n, you don't deserve her." 

"No Barry, you don't deserve her. You didn't even know that she liked you. I didn't even know she liked me. After all of you neglected me, she was the one to accept me. First I thought that it was because I was the exact replica of you but she continued to say that the personalities were different and she loved mine more." 

Now Iris waltzed into the room and stood beside Barry as she spoke, "She doesn't love you Savitar. She is just using you because you said it yourself, you look exactly like Barry. I'm sure she is just imagining that while she sees you that she is actually with him. Let's just see how much she really does love you." 

Iris proceeded to go to one of the computers and pulled the present security footage to the  plasma screen where Savitar could see it in perfect view. He crossed his arms waiting which were uncrossed as soon as he saw her with chains holding her to a cell and then ropes tied to her feet and hands.

He wanted to be angry but seeing her prevented it from happening. Suddenly, she was untied by Cisco and she immediately hugged him, "Thank you Cisco for pulling me away from that monster, I didn't know what I was doing. I became crazy, mad, I told that psycho that I loved him." 

That was enough to shatter Savitar's fragile heart, the one person he actually thought loved him thought of him as a monster and psycho, plus she thought she was crazy to actually say those three meaningful words to him but now, those three words drip with misery and pain for him.