Protector

;)

;)

"Yo Barry!" 

"Yeah Cisco?"

"Come down here." 

"Okay." 

Barry walked into the quiet roomed a bit surprised but let out a high pitched scream as a card board person came lunging at him with a glove colliding to his stomach. He clutched it in pain as the lights turned on and watched as an enlightened Cisco and sighing Caitlin appeared. 

"And that's why guys, he needs to train." 

"In his defense, he wasn't ready." Joe pointed out to ease him a bit but Barry didn't want pity as his fast healing ability came into play.

"Look Barry, you can't use your speed against the every man, you need to learn how to fight, so, we hired a personal trainer, a good friend of mine and don't worry he knows that you can't fight so he promises to show you the basics and then make you eat the mat." 

Barry rolled his eyes at him as a dark skinned buff man appeared in the room. 

"Roqua, nice to see you could join. Don't worry about hurting Barry, he could fast heal. Okay I'm ready to see some action." 

The training session went on for twenty minutes before a female's voice was heard humming making all eyes go on her before she gasped. 

"Roqua?"

"Y/n, it's nice to see my favourite student and not to mention my best fighter." They engulfed each other in a hug as Barry felt the anger bubble up inside him. 

"Wait did you see fighter?" Caitlin asked confused and added to one of the befuddled expressions that filled the room. 

"Yeah she is the best, she has even come neared to beating me, although I think she takes it easy on me because of my age." 

They laughed but Barry mentally gagged at the thought of his girlfriend straddling that man before she was taken underneath him and was forced to submit. 

"Y/n, why don't you show him what you got." 

"Oh I'd pay to see that action." Joe smirked but it faltered as Barry glared at him. 

"Barry, remember the outcome, it's on you, it always has been." 

"Listen to him baby, that's wise words from a wise man." Y/n got ready in her stance. 

"Darling I don't want to hurt you." 

Silence. 

They began, however, in two seconds, he was locked in a cross arm breaker, one that he had no choice but to submit before you know his arm was broken or dislodged from his socket. 

"Worry about hurting yourself baby." 

He just smiled as he rather enjoyed this position and pecked her lips where she cupped his face and deepened it to a point where Cisco's voice had to intervene, 

"Alright, alright, break it up." 

"Come on Barry, hit the bag and hit it with some punches, after two land a kick. Remember to breath or else your kick will have no effect. I want you to move the bag from this corner to that corner. One kick"

"It's at least ten metres." 

Barry looked at him surprised, 

"It's not possible." 

"Y/n show him." 

Two punches and a powerful kick that made the sand bag fly across the room. Everyone gasped and Barry's mouth hang low at this new persona of his girlfriend that he never knew. 

"Close your mouth sugar, you will catch flies." 

Barry pouted at her before she hugged him and felt safe under his gaze. The man that kept Central City safe, its protector, her protector.

;)