Getting To Paris

Piper was past out in her bed, naked under the covers, and a small smile upon her face. She was currently having a nice wet dream of her in the shower being pressed against the wall while Percy Jackson fucked her hard in the pussy. Percy was grunting heavily and continued to pound into Piper, Piper's tits were jiggling like crazy as she got fucked and she was screaming in pure pleasure.

"Oh fuck Percy you're so big," She screamed.

When Percy didn't respond Piper turned to see that Percy was no longer there and instead there stood Aphrodite with a huge pink dildo strap-on fucking Piper.

"What? Mom? What are you doing in my dream?" Piper asked, confused.

"Oh hush. You know you like it when I fuck you," Aphrodite said.

Piper smiled, "Yeah I do but still what are you doing here?"

Aphrodite began to pump into Piper faster, "I came to ask you to help me. I've chosen a group of you kids and I need you to go and retrieve something special to me."

Piper closed her eyes and moaned, "Mmm that feels good mommy. What do you need?"

"My scarf," Aphrodite responded.

Piper gave out a shrill squeal and came, squirting her juices onto the pink dildo and onto the shower floor. Aphrodite then pulled the dildo out and made it disappear with a snap of her fingers.

Piper panted trying to catch her breath before speaking, "Your scarf? That's what gives you your sexual prowess. Without it you're not nearly as seductive, am I right?"

Aphrodite nodded, "Yes. Even Ares is starting to keep his distance; the only god I can count on to fuck me is Hermes. It's depressing. My pussy aches for a real cock, the cock of a god."

Piper frowned, "But you just said you still have Hermes."

Aphrodite stamped her foot, "Hermes is alright but what I mean is I want Ares's cock, or Apollo's but they're both high standard men. I need my scarf! But some fucking giants stole it."

Piper's jaw dropped, "You want me to fight giants for you so you can have sex with Ares or Apollo?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

Piper entered the rec room just as Aphrodite had told her to, it was three in the morning and apparently the others who were supposed to be on the quest were going to be there. Piper could hear quiet voices and when she turned on the lights she found four other people there.

Sitting around the Ping-Pong table was Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Lilly.

Lilly looked, "Oh hey Piper!"

Piper smiled, "Hey. So you're guys got dreams as well?"

Percy nodded, "Yeah. I was dreaming about a whole valley of blue ice cream mountains, blue gummy bear statues and blue coke rivers and Aphrodite showed up and told me to come here."

Annabeth looked at Percy, "You dreamt that?"

Percy nodded, "Yeah, why?"

Annabeth shook her head and mumbled something about Percy being such a moron. "Hey. What did you dream of Piper?" Nico asked her.

Piper blushed, "N-nothing!"

Lilly frowned, "What do you mean? You had to be dreaming of something."

Piper blushed deeper, "Well it's just. Umm. It was kind of a wet dream."

Everyone around the table burst out laughing and Piper gave out an embarrassed smile.