44: Adam

Since that stupid argument Elizabeth and I had earlier, I wasn't able to sleep well.  Especially since Vianna has been in a pissy mood.  I check my phone to look at the time and frown.  It's only 3 a.m.  I get up to go use the bathroom but only to find the door locked.  I groan, fucking Vianna is in there doing whatever the hell it is she does. 

I pound on the door, clueless as to how long she's been in there.  "Vianna, hurry up!" 

"Go use the other bathrooms!"  She yells. 

I roll my eyes and attempt counting to ten in my head, but it doesn't work.  I'm too riled up from last night's events.  So I open the door and walk in on her.  What really makes me irritated was the fact that she's not even using the bathroom.  She's fucking standing there in front of the mirror, staring at herself. 

She turns her head and gives me an icy glare.  "What the hell!  How are you just going to barge in on me like that?" 

I return her glare and grip the door handle as hard as I could.  "Let's not forget who's house this is."  I hiss. 

Vianna rolls her eyes and walks up to me, getting up in my face.  "I don't give two shits on who's house this is.  The point is, is that I was in the bathroom and you walked in on me without any warning." 

This just enrages me.  Who the hell does she think she is?  She can't talk to me this way.  It's taking every ounce of strength I have in my body to not inflict some kind of harm towards her way.  I'm sick and tired of her bullshit and acting like she's better than every one. 

I narrow my eyes at her, "If you don't give two shits, then leave.

At first, her reaction was surprised, shocked.  But that soon later turned into pure anger.  "Oh so you think you can just kick me out like that!?"  She shrieks.  She places her hands on my chest to try to shove me, but I grab her wrists, stopping her. 

"Yes I can and I will."  I grumble, furrowing my eyebrows. 

Vianna gives me a look of disbelief as she scoffs.  "This is all because of that bitch isn't it?" 

"What?  No!  You brought this all upon yourself."  I reply back, voice thick with ice. 

She attempts to twist her wrists from my grasp, and I let her.  "What the hell do you mean, I brought this upon myself?" 

"You're the one who started this whole fucking thing.  If you weren't so damn clingy then we wouldn't be having this conversation!"  I yell, hardly able to control my temper at this point.

Vianna storms out of the bathroom, opens up the closet and grabs her suitcases.  "I'm going to leave, and when I come back, I better-" she begins, but I can't stand it anymore. 

"No!  There is no coming back! You're going to leave, and that'll be the end of it.  We are done Vianna.  I can't keep doing this with you."  I cut off, feeling a headache coming on. 

She pauses, and for a split second, I saw the smallest glimmer of vulnerability in her eyes.  And it almost made me want to pity her.  But almost. 

"You know what?  Fine!  I'm tired of wasting my energy and time waiting on you to fucking forget the bitch that you so happened to bring along on this trip."  She reacts.  Despite her angst towards me, I can already see the water works beginning to brim along her eye lids.