我が

a/n: another another one

she cried over and over again as the unwanted memories kept playing in her brain. she knew she was losing herself and she needs to apologize to jimin again.

apologize, apologize, apologize.

this all adds up to her. she screamed park jimin over and over again to pull him to her. she sobbed endlessly until park jimin finally appeared in front of her. he pulled her to his cold embrace that comforted the girl.

" p-park jimin, i'm- i'm sorry! "

she was on repeat with apologizing. she knew it was something that should've been done years ago. but the last time, it was too late.

" please! j-jimin, i'm so-sorry! i love- "

" i love you, dear. "

" i should've saved you! oh god, i'm so sorry. "

jimin paused his hug for a while and kissed the girl's cheek lovingly and she shivered with the sudden cold temperature.

jimin pushed her gently to a lying position and he sang sweet lullabies that made memories surface in the girl's mind. she cried harder and jimin hugged her tighter. he was being patient.

but after a while, she eventually started drifting off and so did jimin, but jimin was slowly disappearing.

" will you stay a little longer? " jimin sang as her eyes started closing and her breathing evened. jimin let a tear slip as it landed on the girl's shoulder.

" will you stay? " jimin sobbed silently as his spiritual being slowly turned to cherry blossom leaves. he looked at the girl one last time and murmured his goodbye.

an envelope of white was left by park jimin on her desk as well as an old picture of a happy boy and girl that was once them.

his tear slowly went away as the cherry blossoms also did and soon, he was completely gone.

LEAVE

verb

1. go away from.

2. allow to remain.