Chapter 19

Authors note: Sorry for switching POV's so much in this chapter and the one before, its just something I had to do... :)

*************************************

SKYE’S POV

I sat down on Aaron’s bed and handed him a glass of water when he was done with his coughing fit, “Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked, eyeing him worriedly.

Aaron nodded and took a sip of his water, “Thanks,” he mumbled hoarsely.

I smiled back at him, poor Aaron, he had been sick all week with the flu. Since he refused to see the doctor, being the wimp that he was, I had been taking care of him all week.

The door opened and Marcus came him, “Hey Aaron,” Marcus turned to me, “You want me to take it from here, you’ve been here for hours, go take a break.”

I frowned at him, “You sure?” Marcus wasn’t exactly the best person to keep you company, especially not when you were sick, I had learnt this from experience.

Marcus nodded and opened the door for me, “Go on, we’ll be fine.”

“Really?” I asked, still unsure.

“Don’t worry, nobody’s going to be fed mud soup again,” Marcus added, rolling his eyes.

“You sure? Because last time, I had food poisoning for a week,” I said thinking back to when we were younger and Marcus thought he could be a chef, thankfully he gave up on that career choice after his numerous mud related dishes left everyone with food poisoning.

“That was one time! And I was six!” Marcus hissed.

“Still, you sure you’ll be able to take care of him?”

“Yes, I will!” He said, clearly irritated.

I stood up, “Thanks Marcy!” I grinned and walked out the room.

“Don’t call me that!” Marcus shouted after me.

Laughing, I made my way downstairs and walked straight into Elliot, who looked at me in shock, before he covered his shock with a grin, “Hey Skye, Aaron feeling any better?”

I stared at him in bewilderment, why did he look so suspicious? Slowly I shook my head, “Still got a temperature, but Marcus’ up there with him.”

Elliot looked oddly relieved, “Thanks, I need to go talk to him, see you later!”

I watched Elliot ran up the stairs with a frown on my face, what was up with him?

****************************

ELLIOTS POV

I raced up the stairs and burst into Aaron’s room, “I got it!”

Aaron winced, “Calm down, you’re giving me a headache.”

“Sorry,” I said, “But I got it!”

Aaron looked bewildered, “Got what?” He croaked.

“Blake’s address, Mac called this morning!” I exclaimed.

Marcus crossed his arms over his chest, “So what are you going to do now?”

“Well my brother, you and I will be heading on over there to have a good ol’,  man to man talk with him,” I replied.

Aaron raised an eyebrow, “Man to man talk? You sound like Skye’s dad, not her brother.”

Marcus frowned, “You sure? Skye’s downstairs, if she figures out where we went she’ll be furious.”