The beginning part 1

Chapter 1

"And now an appeal to the population" announced the blonde newscaster. "Since Thursday morning, Vincent Cusano, a journalist of our agency, is missing. Mr Cusano is about 1,70m tall, has black coloured hair and green eyes. He was last seen wearing Jeans, and a simple grey shirt. We ask that all notices, regarding his whereabouts are reported immediately to the police. We are now showing a photo and his last interview. Mr Cusano was currently working on a study of werewolves." finished the blonde her report with a sad smile...
.
"Lycanthropy is the name for the nightly transformation into an animal, but except from the transformation into a werewolf, there are hardly any other forms you can transform into. So "Lycanthropy" only describes the transformation into a werewolf. Many people claim to have seen a werewolf, but none of these statements was ever proved. Perhaps it's because these people were suddenly deranged or disappeared without a trace. No matter what happened to them, I'll find out"

The contribution was already shown about one thousand times by the news, and Diane rolled her eyes. "Nobody's interested in a journalist with the comical name Vincent Cusano. Sure, he looked good and he was able to sell all the nonsense to the people just with his charisma and enthusiasm, but who to hell cares about werewolves?!
Exactly! Nobody!
It's good and nice that he had achieved the highest ratings with this a few months ago, but now the story's old."
Diane could say, she had enough experience to know that you have to serve up a new story every time to win the people for yourself. "Lying and Cheating" was the motto of the media. Nobody cares for the truth anymore."
She still thought in her coffee break, not knowing she would get a job in 20 minutes, that this was more like the job of a private detective, rather than of a journalist.
----------------------------------
Special thanks to my lovely sisters @alba.carr on instagram for reading it and giving me Feedback and @spaced.out.frehley for watching over it