Chapter 6: Book 2

Chapter Contains Sexual Content.
            (Foul Language Use)  
       (You Have Been Warned)
                      (LEMON-Y)
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Yukino drops his shirt to the floor, walking over to you. You were in complete shock. You weren't even able to process what he was planning to do to you.

"Y-yukino, put your shirt back on!", you mumbled scaredly. He smirks, slamming his hand on the wall. You tilt your head, then quickly try to get up.

He shakes his head, quickly getting over you, pinning you against his bed. An unnecessary thought suddenly passes through your mind as he held you down.

"..His bed smells so nice.. I didn't think a boys bed could be like this.."

Yukino blinks in confusion at your sudden calmness. He then flashes you a smile.
"Is it that, [y/n] is okay with this?", he chuckles, roughly pulling your head back, noticing the mark Senpai had left. You let out a cry, closeing your eyes tightly as he inspects your body.

"Tch! I'll show him..", Yukino whines, his head lungeing down to your neck before he bites.

"V-vampire!", you scream, trying to struggle out of his grasp. He holds you down tighter, sending a dull pain throughout your body.
"Shut up, just sit still!", he yells, sucking on your neck. You bite your lip, and give up on trying to escape.

"..It's okay, Yukino isn't going to take this very far..right?"

A few moments of silence pass, he pulls away with his hand over his mouth. He was sitting in your lap, making sure your weren't able to get away. A small blush was visible on his face as he looked down at your startled expression. 

"Good girl. I knew you were the obedient type.", he smirks, lifting your chin up.
"C-could you please stop? Senpai is going to get mad at you.", you cry. He rubs your lips with his thumb, snickering.

"Killer brother or not, I am still going after you Onee-chan~", he says twirling your hair with his finger.

Its was in this moment, you knew, that Yukino was no different from Senpai.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Staying quiet was a bad idea, because you realized that Yukino, like most younger people, got bored easily. So he resorted to other things.

"Hey~ Can I kiss you?", he asks, smirking innocently.

"..Why is he even asking? He's literally holding me hostage in here.."

You shake your head no, and he frowns in return. But a small laugh slips his mouth as he leans down over your, pressing his lips on yours. Your eyes widen a bit, and you found yourself trying to get away again.

Yukino parts lips with you for just a second before he begins to kiss again, this time deeper, hotter. Your mind began to spin, as you found your body starting to react the opposite of what you felt. He rubs your cheek, sliding his hand down your curves.

A small moan slipped from your lips, and he pulls back a bit shocked. But his expression turns devilish.
"Oh ho~ [y/n], what was that? Did you like that?", he says, his voice taking a more cocky tone. Your cheeks flush, and you begin to wiggle your hips.

"I-i just want you to let me go! Please!", you stutter, looking away from him bashfully. He lays down against you, shoving his face into the crook of your neck.
"I never felt this way around anyone, Onee-chan~", he says seductively.

His hand starts to slide up your shirt, rubbing the outside of your bra gently.
"Stay here with me forever..and I might possibly consider sharing you with Onii-chan..", he whispers. You flinch, and stare up at the ceiling quietly.

"..this is really happening, isn't it?.."

For a split second, you could hear Yukino mumble something. But it was almost inaudible.

"I really do love Onii-chan after all."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Senpai had got out of his shower, quickly drying off and getting dressed. Upstairs, you and Yukino could hear the pipes turn off that offered Senpai his water.

"He just got out of the shower.. You should probably stop this now.", you said seriously. He smiles, and throws an object at the wall. The whole time he made chilling eye contact with you.

"W-what..?", you stuttered in confusion.

"Did he just give away our location to Senpai!? Why would he even.."

"[Y/n]? Yukino? Are you up there?", Senpai asks, as he quickly runs up to Yukino's room, slamming the door open.

Yukino sticks his tongue out playfully at Senpai. Senpai quickly realizes Yukino's perverted hand in your shirt, as he held you down. Something snapped that day in him, and you wish you weren't there to see it's aftermath.

"Get off her."

"No-"

"GET THE HELL OFF HER, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU!"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Sorry for the ultra rare use of the f bomb. I wanted the point to get across, that Senpai is PISSED. Hope you enjoyed!