Chapter Fourteen Justin: Assistance

It has been four months, three weeks, two days, fourteen hours, and thirty-four minutes since Danny betrayed us, and it seems like I'm the only one who notices that he is gone. I sort of miss of having Danny around even though he hit me with a car and shot me in the shoulder. Everyone else is so happy about the way things are now, but sometimes I like to drive up to the Villa and think about what it would be like if Danny was still here. I think he would like having more freedom, but he would make me pay for everything. From what I've heard Danny's in some underground prison probably going completely mad, and that's where he will stay until AG decides to kill him.

After we got back from Amsterdam I started driving up here because Danny and I always talked about going to Amsterdam and I don't like reminiscing at my place. When I arrived, I saw two trucks parked outside I knew AG would have another team moving in, but I didn't want it to be this soon or ever. Since it would be weird sitting there watching the house I decided to go to a bar when I got a call from AG asking me to come to the office. AG usually only sends Nick or Brey on personal missions, so when I got to the office alone I was kind of nervous until Tori walked in looking just as nervous as me. We both sat in the meeting room then AG popped up on the monitor and started pouring out directions.

Basically, a new team was about to go on their first mission, and we aka me will monitor them and if absolutely necessary aid. Their first mission is to destroy a drug smuggling ring kind of like ours their ring is centralized in around one city. AG kept their names classified, but gave me their instead. The three spies are KP, AL, and CJ, the three support techs are NV, EH, and TW, and the two assassins are JSR and JMR. An hour after they got off the plane Tori hacked into their surveillance and com systems then left the rest to me. Like normal I was the person watching everyone's back, but sadly they were just moving dots on a screen that I couldn't help make better choices.

First, they tried to find a dealer and become friends with them and gain their trust, and after that failed JMR had the idea to kill off as many other dealers as possible until there is trust. After JMR and JSR killed around thirty-seven people KP was able to finally gain their targets trust then they went silent for ten seventy-two hour periods. While KP was under deep cover, JMR and JSR killed around twenty other people, and everyone else was making this cartel very uncomfortable by destroying everything they could. They were doing great until they blew up the wrong car and killed the dealer KP had spent most of mission getting close to. Forcing the rest of the group to question his involvement seeing as he always seems to live through these explosions, fires, and shootings.

They became even more suspicious when they tested him and he didn't do what they thought they would then somehow three days later he was in an underground cell getting the snot beat out of him. JMR and JSR were going to try to break him out but two police officers pulled them over an arrested them for a gun they had in the car which was illegal in the state they were in. AL and CJ were trying to figure out what to do when a grenade came through the window leaving them in the hospital. NV and EH wanted to call for help, but TW didn't think anyone would show up. They really needed help, so I asked AG if this counted as absolutely necessary. She told me that I should've said when the first problem happened, and that it was necessary when the police arrested JMR and JSR. She told the rest of the team to be on standby, and told me to wait until they called for help.

After almost a week of them arguing EH and TW got in to a fight, and while the two were throwing blows and breaking stuff NV got on her comps. "This is A-216 requesting assistance," she said and repeated before I could plug in my mic. "This is A-214 explain the extent of your problem" I replied trying to buy time for everyone to get there stuff together, and get to the airport. She tried to tell me what went wrong, but her other two teammates wouldn't stop interrupting her. I told them that we would be there soon and that they should clean up the mess they made from there little scuffle. Then I called AG and she told everyone else, and thirty minutes later we were on a plane headed their way.

The second we got off the plane we went straight to work. Nick went to go get JSR and JMR which they said was easy with the badges they stole from the FBI awhile back. Emily and Hunter went to go get KP, and Haleigh went to the hospital to make sure whoever tried to kill them wouldn't come back. Brey, Tori, and I went to the hotel room where the rest of the team was hiding. When we got into the room we walked in on two guys yelling at each other with a small girl in the middle trying to break it up. Brey threw one of them across the room and the other got scared and backed off. "So," I started "you said you needed help." The girl Nicole Vincent the poured out everything that went wrong again, and by the time that she was done Nick was on the way back with JSR and JMR.

After about thirty minutes Brey got really annoyed with the two guys who just wouldn't shut up. While Tori was trying to fix their computer which they just happened to destroy in their fight, and they wouldn't stop trying to tell her what to do. Brey kept asking if she could shoot them, and I kept telling her no until one of them pushed her and asked if she had a problem with him. Then she kicked him in the chest knocking him through the window, and when he finally got the guts to walk back through the door. She knocked him back outside and locked the door behind him then looked at me and shrugged. When Nick finally got here with JMR and JSR and the second they walked in the room they both yelled "oh my god" and practically sprinted over to Brey to give her a hug.